New Grower First grow and new to the network...

Awesome! I’ll check out your journal!

I have no idea what I’m going to do with all those seeds. I’m waiting on a couple of other deliveries as well. Mephisto and a couple others.

I’m a seedaholic.

Believe me the moment my first couple jars are filled and buying my grass is no longer an issue a seedaholic will probably be a nice way of putting it!
I’ve got my eye on almost every Short Stuff, Dinafem Autos and Mephisto strain out there!

i think it’s good to save up a few seeds of strains that you want to grow because sometimes they go into reproduction and you have to wait for release which can be a pain. I didn’t buy mephisto skywalker when i had my chance and regret it every time i look in the freezer

Believe me the moment my first couple jars are filled and buying my grass is no longer an issue a seedaholic will probably be a nice way of putting it!
I’ve got my eye on almost every Short Stuff, Dinafem Autos and Mephisto strain out there!

i think it’s good to save up a few seeds of strains that you want to grow because sometimes they go into reproduction and you have to wait for release which can be a pain. I didn’t buy mephisto skywalker when i had my chance and regret it every time i look in the freezer
If you want to see how some Meph. Strains perform, Go check out the 2 liter fun grow... That may as well have been a Mephisto grow off haha :pass:
If I could find strains that grow and smoke like theirs, I'd never buy anything else again haha.

If you want to see how some Meph. Strains perform, Go check out the 2 liter fun grow... That may as well have been a Mephisto grow off haha :pass:
If I could find strains that grow and smoke like theirs, I'd never buy anything else again haha.

I’ve just seen a friend of mine with a continuous Creme de la creme autopot LED set up with at least one near flower and the results are crazy. I keep trying to get him to sign up because it’s the perfect example of an almost effortless grow

The new tent was calling me. I broke down and set it up.

C8D7F62D-E419-4E43-9271-17200FB602BF.jpeg

4858B0E6-BD87-4177-9175-C5D38ADD5DC4.jpeg

Seems crowded LOL.

Had a mishap along the way. @Mañ'O'Green , help! I must have been rough with NL1, her stem split right in two. I paraffins it up. What’s the verdict. Here is the before and after:
58B8B2F6-39E4-4B97-99FF-D7DA7052CEFB.jpeg

E5135A9E-16DE-4F93-A70A-39633406D32C.jpeg

View attachment 976174
View attachment 976181

Seems crowded LOL.

Had a mishap along the way. @Mañ'O'Green , help! I must have been rough with NL1, her stem split right in two. I paraffins it up. What’s the verdict. Here is the before and after:
View attachment 976179
View attachment 976180
Looks amazing!! Soon much space!!!

Nightmare about the split stem. I can't help on whether the repair will work but it looks good!!

Wishing her all the best!!

Looking great, DG! Lots of room for those plants to grow. Why did GG get relegated to the corner, though? Did she misbehave?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

View attachment 976174
View attachment 976181

Seems crowded LOL.

View attachment 976179
View attachment 976180
Perfect use of grafting tape. The paraffin will keep the air out and moisture in. It will stretch with growth. You should be fine.

Back