New Grower First ever grow/journal! Mephisto, Dinafem, and Seedsman.

Hi again @reworgotuA I just wanted to say how impressed I am. Hiccups happen! I've had several in my limited experience. Anywho, wishing you luck and sending... :karmacloud:. :pass:

Hi again @reworgotuA I just wanted to say how impressed I am. Hiccups happen! I've had several in my limited experience. Anywho, wishing you luck and sending... :karmacloud:. :pass:

Thank you for the kind words @Need4Weed and the karma is greatly appreciated!!:smoking: :welcome:
What kind of person would i be if i didn't send some :karmacloud: back. May your future harvests be bountiful and lush!

:peace:Peace,
reworgotuA:toke:

Hey there everybody!!! I'ts Wednesday and you know what that means, I'm a day late!!!
I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, i hope i didn't interrupt anyone's schedule:smoking: Anyway,lets get to the good part...the pictures!!:pop::woohoo1:

I will let everyone know that my "White Cheese" will no longer be joining us on this seasons journey:sad:, but i think the others will make up for it!

- White Widow- Seedsman- Week 9 -
Seems to be doing very well besides one or two larger fan leaves dying off, I started feeding "Bloom" nutes on Sunday, and if i'm being honest i think i may have started the Bloom nutes a little later than i should've and i'm not sure how this will effect yield. Any advice/opinions on this would be greatly appreciated so i can get a better idea next season.
w9 (1).jpg
w9 (3).jpg
w9 (2).jpg w9 (4).jpg w9 (5).jpg

- Ripleys O.G.- Mephisto genetics- week 7 -
Doing quite well, the bud sites seem to be filling in a bit more, but i do believe vertical growth has stopped. I also started Bloom nutes with this one on Sunday. There is one leaf that is getting faded yellow spots, if anyone can tell me anything so i can try to solve the problem before it starts, if there is one.
w7 (1).jpg
w7 (3).jpg
w7 (5).jpg
w7 (2).jpg w7 (4).jpg
w7 (6).jpg

Well that's all for today, I hope i come back to see a lot of advice and compliments:smoking::crying:
I wish everyone a great week, and an even greater grow!!:toke::coffee:

Nice read! Good working!!

One thing I'll add, superfluously to wwwillie, it looks like you're under-watering.

I learned this the difficult way, my plants were suffering upon multiple fronts; I learned less is more - except water. I had a couple autos I chucked outside and we got about 17 days with rain consecutive. I wasn't even feeding them and they were killing my indoor control grow (only been growing, myself, since January)!! Live stoners helped me finally suss out that detail.

I had been buying bottled store water. Now I've got 3, 5 gallon buckets and fill up in water in a local watershed. MUCH cheaper; MUCH less waste. 3 buckets so I always have one at a good temperature, when 2 are empty, I go on a water run.

Looking good and enjoy!!:pass::d5::vibe:

Just finished reading through the thread, and it's looking great! Unfortunately I'm not a soil grower so I don't have much to offer in terms of advice. Shame the white cheese didn't make it, but them's the breaks sometimes.

I will definitely second the couple folks who have suggested looking into AutoCobs for your future grows. My first grow was completed with a Mars Hydro 300w, and I've since upgraded to a pair of autocobs. The difference is night and day. Better light quality, better light quantity, less electricity. (and I'm not even a salesman for 'em, lol!) Anyway, something to think about. You're already killing it with the blurple lights, so the only place to go is up! :thumbsup:

Sweet thread man. Subbed!

Hey there @stressfree420 nice to see ya, thankls for the sub:headbang: and i look forward to seeing/hearing your thoughts/advice!!

One thing I'll add, superfluously to wwwillie, it looks like you're under-watering.

I learned this the difficult way, my plants were suffering upon multiple fronts; I learned less is more - except water. I had a couple autos I chucked outside and we got about 17 days with rain consecutive. I wasn't even feeding them and they were killing my indoor control grow (only been growing, myself, since January)!! Live stoners helped me finally suss out that detail.

I had been buying bottled store water. Now I've got 3, 5 gallon buckets and fill up in water in a local watershed. MUCH cheaper; MUCH less waste. 3 buckets so I always have one at a good temperature, when 2 are empty, I go on a water run.

Nice to see ya @Benjamin Squier I am watering more and more after each feeding, the Widow is up to 450mL water every day and a half, and the Ripleys is slowly taking 350ml. One thing i notice, and it only happens with the Ripleys, is that water runs through the bottom if i don't water very slowly, and i mean after only a quarter of water i have to wait about two minutes to soak in or else the rest will just instantly run through the bottom. I don't mind doing that but it never happened with the other two so i'm unsure of why that's happening.
On the note of water source, I have two 5gal water jugs i set aside for water but I don't really have the equipment to monitor pH, ppm, etc. so i was a little wary of using my faucet/hose water because I'm unsure of the readings. I went with crystal geyser because I've read a few things that said it was between pH 6.5 and 7 which i figured would be better than the unknown. I am using "Advanced nutrients, sensi bloom pH perfect" for bloom nutes, but my grow nutes are not the "pH perfect" so i was worried about water quality during the plants early stages. I do plan on having the equipment for my next grow so i can save money on water and store the 5gals.

Thank you for the words of wisdom, and i will mess with the water levels a little more. May you have healthy and abundant grows!!!:smoking::thumbsup::toke:

Just finished reading through the thread, and it's looking great! Unfortunately I'm not a soil grower so I don't have much to offer in terms of advice. Shame the white cheese didn't make it, but them's the breaks sometimes.

I will definitely second the couple folks who have suggested looking into AutoCobs for your future grows. My first grow was completed with a Mars Hydro 300w, and I've since upgraded to a pair of autocobs. The difference is night and day. Better light quality, better light quantity, less electricity. (and I'm not even a salesman for 'em, lol!) Anyway, something to think about. You're already killing it with the blurple lights, so the only place to go is up! :thumbsup:

Hey there @ANTiFA nice to meet ya, and thanks for the likes:thumbsup:. I have been looking a little into cobs and i do hope to have some within at least my next two grows so i can see the difference. I've heard a lot of good things and to be honest, i don't think I've heard anything bad about them at all. But i will definitely look into getting some in the near future.
Thank you for the advice and telling me your experience with the AutoCobs, and may all of your future grows be healthy and bountiful!!! :smoking::toke:

I agree for sure. I'm running a 300w mars hydro in a 22"x 34" tent, and the footprint isn't quite there, nor is the spectrum. Blurple lights are new to me and seem like awesome lights but I've done a lot of research and those 3500k autocobs seem to be a great investment. I'm gonna get one today after work and when it gets here I'm throwing it in my tent. I'm on Day 27 from seed in this pic, but I want more light for flower. And on top of it all, full spectrum
IMG_0693.JPG

I would also recommend trying some coco Mix over soil for the autos. This is my first auto grow as well, and I'm experienced in photos mostly under hids. And for that soil works great.. FFOF is my fav by far, but for autos they grow so fast and go through changes faster than photos, and what I've come to see is that the roots explode through the coco better, only difference is you gotta water more often and add nutes every time. Which isn't a bad thing when you're looking for feeding your plant the most available nutes you can when each week is different

You are fortunate to not have pm on your plants lol. 17 days of straight rain is borderline needing an arc to grow your plants on

Back