New Grower First ever grow/journal! Mephisto, Dinafem, and Seedsman.

Wow! Most healthy looking plants.
You my friend certainly have a green thumb. Can't wait to follow the rest of this grow and your future grows!

I have the same light in one of my photo flowering tents. Great choice. You obviously did plenty of homework before you purchased your grow gear. All looks very clean as well.

Can't leave without giving you some much deserved reputation points.:slap:

Peace

Here are the plants didn't want to exceed upload limit.

(Week 6) -White cheese- Dinafem- The lower leaves yellowed and semi wilted so i trimmed those off. Some of the surrounding leaves near the bottom are also somewhat droopy, i figured it may have been underwatering, but i stuck to my regular scheduled watering, though i gave it 50ml more water than usual (250 ml{1/4 liter}) but it has been 2 days since and it has shown no signs of recovery, i will continue my normal watering schedule which is usually every other night.
w6 (3).jpg
w6 (1).jpg
w6 (2).jpg
w6 (4).jpg w6 (5).jpg :baked:

(Week 5) Ripleys O.G.- Mephisto Genetics- This is progressing rather quickly compared to the others considering it is 1-2 weeks younger than the others, it seems to be around the same stage if not a little furhter!! A little droop possibly from a small heat spike we had a few days ago??
w5 (2).jpg
w5 (1).jpg
w5 (3).jpg

(Week 7) -White widow- Seedsman- I'm going to be completely honest and let everyone know that this is my "project" plant because it was a freebie. I'm doing a LST tie-down method that i honestly didn't quite "map" out the branches, but hey, it seems to be working pretty good so far!! I've also trimmed off some of the larger fan leaves that were blocking bud sites. Look at em' all!!!:eyebrows::drool:
w7 (1).jpg
w7 (2).jpg
w7 (3).jpg
w7 (4).jpg

So there's all of them, all i have them on right now is "Botanicare" Pure blend-pro 'Grow' and Unsulphured Black strap molasses, of course at varying measurements.
If anyone has any advice or info on the plants, mainly the white cheese, it would be greatly appreciated (compliments too...:eyebrows:).
Hope everyone had a great memorial day, and thank you again to the brave men and women helping, wherever you may be:cheers:. Hope everyone has a great week and healthy plants!!

Farewell and see everyone next week for new updates!!:toke::woohoo1:

See ya,
reworgotuA:smoking:

Nice Tent they are well made.

Definitely I was very suprised, and happy, at how well made and heavy duty it was. Well worth the money!!

Wow! Most healthy looking plants.
You my friend certainly have a green thumb. Can't wait to follow the rest of this grow and your future grows!

I have the same light in one of my photo flowering tents. Great choice. You obviously did plenty of homework before you purchased your grow gear. All looks very clean as well.

Can't leave without giving you some much deserved reputation points.:slap:

Peace

:crying: Thank you for the rep, much appreciated:woohoo1:

I'm very happy with the light so far, no issues (knock on wood), but i plan on getting a slightly bigger, maybe 600w LED to add to it. But first i need to get a filter and inline hooked up before i go buying a new light:coffee2:.
Thank you again for the rep and i hope to hear from you in the future, and may your grows be fantastic!!!:headbang::toke:

Hey and welcome!
Nice set-up you have there.
For the droopy girl, I must say when my girls look like that I water them. 50ml is not a lot and at this size you can prolly add a good bit more. The top looks dry, how far down does it feel dry if you stick your finger in? It shouldn't be dry.
That being said the rest look marvelous, you should be proud. Keep up the good work.
I read that you were put off of the COBs for DIY and other reasons. Might I suggest one of @BigSm0 's Autocobs. They would be a perfect match for your tent. I just bought 4 of them and 4 more of his almost complete and will prolly get more. Reasonably priced self contained lights. And they run pretty cool. I don't really have temp issues anymore and am looking forward to growing all summer this year.

Nice setup!

Be careful of N-toxicity.
w5-2-jpg.757136

This one looks a little British Racing Green in colour, which could be ... COULD be a high Nitrogen feeding.

... And if you have N-toxicity, it's going to LOOK like a CalMag deficiency, which MIGHT represent as yellowing of leaves, in the veins ...

w7-2-jpg.757141

problem being, many CalMag supplements are also high in Nitrogen, so its actually feeding the toxicity.
... And yes - that IS the voice of "been there done that".

Now, I might be imagining it, and it might be the colour in the pics isn't representative.
So I am happy to accept I am talking out my oversized ass.
:pighug:

Keep up the good work!

@Yozhik good point. LED does require some extra CalMag so it could be that and/or as you said N, as most calmag has N in it.

Your plants on a whole are very strong and will produce a lot stay the course get the ac to pump right into the room using duct hose tuc tape and some cardboard. I have done that before to get temps down. I even insulated the duct hose.

Hey and welcome!
Nice set-up you have there.
For the droopy girl, I must say when my girls look like that I water them. 50ml is not a lot and at this size you can prolly add a good bit more. The top looks dry, how far down does it feel dry if you stick your finger in? It shouldn't be dry.
That being said the rest look marvelous, you should be proud. Keep up the good work.
I read that you were put off of the COBs for DIY and other reasons. Might I suggest one of @BigSm0 's Autocobs. They would be a perfect match for your tent. I just bought 4 of them and 4 more of his almost complete and will prolly get more. Reasonably priced self contained lights. And they run pretty cool. I don't really have temp issues anymore and am looking forward to growing all summer this year.

Thank you for the advice and kind words, as far as watering i usually water with 1/4 liter (250ml) but i was saying that i had added another 50ml with the 1/4 liter so that night i had watered it with a total of 300ml of water. I usually try not to let it get below one and a half to two inches of dry soil, and the pot is noticeably lighter before every watering. Thank you for the suggestion on the lights, to be completely honest i'm on sort of a tight budget, i plan on getting an inline fan and filter this week which is a must for where i'm at, but i will definitely look into those when i look for a new light in the next few weeks.

Nice setup!

Be careful of N-toxicity.
w5-2-jpg.757136

This one looks a little British Racing Green in colour, which could be ... COULD be a high Nitrogen feeding.

... And if you have N-toxicity, it's going to LOOK like a CalMag deficiency, which MIGHT represent as yellowing of leaves, in the veins ...

w7-2-jpg.757141

problem being, many CalMag supplements are also high in Nitrogen, so its actually feeding the toxicity.
... And yes - that IS the voice of "been there done that".

Now, I might be imagining it, and it might be the colour in the pics isn't representative.
So I am happy to accept I am talking out my oversized ass.
:pighug:

Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much for all the info and compliments! As far as Nitrogen, the only supplement i've been using is unsulphured molasses, which i've heard shouldn't be used with cal-mag. I had given about .5ml (calmag) to each plant on their first week of feeding but that's it. I then started using the BSM (blackstrap molasses) around each plants' third week with the starting dose at .5ml and working up to 2ml in .5ml increments per feeding, and i will maintain the 2ml dose per week for each plant until flowering, which they will continue to get increased BSM doses and will stop and maintain around 5.5ml during flowering.
I will probably slow down on nutes with my Ripleys O.G. (the one pictured) just to be safe, because i just started nutes for it about two and a half weeks ago and thats when it seemed to show small problems.
Again i appreciate all the helpful advice and words of wisdom

Your plants on a whole are very strong and will produce a lot stay the course get the ac to pump right into the room using duct hose tuc tape and some cardboard. I have done that before to get temps down. I even insulated the duct hose.

Hello again @Fairlynew !! Glad to see you back:toke:
I am going to be getting a "small room" sized portable A/C that i will probably put directly inside of the tent and along with the fan/filter i hope to have by next week, they are sure to help maintain the temp inside of the tent. Right now i have a large 16 inch box fan on the outside, blowing in through one of the exhaust screens on the bottom left side. I then also have the small white desk fan (in the pics) inside that is blowing up at the wall to create some sort of circulation which has helped quite a bit.
Thank you for the advice and i hope to have my tent a little more "under control" so to speak by next week.:baked:

Again, thank you everyone for the words of wisdom and helpful advice, and i hope to see everyone back here soon!!! Have a great week everyone!!!!:smoking::cheers::toke:

P.s. Should i answer my replies to people separately, or should i continue to answer in one large post? This is pretty much my first time posting anything on here so i'm not sure what is more convenient for all of you, just let me know what is good for everyone....PEACE

, reworgotuA out :peace:

P.s. Should i answer my replies to people separately, or should i continue to answer in one large post? This is pretty much my first time posting anything on here so i'm not sure what is more convenient for all of you, just let me know what is good for everyone....PEACE
Hey!
No problems here, this format is fine.
Thank you for your in depth replies. Again I think your plants look great, now that I read the whole thing again, I think you are doing an awesome job, keep up the great work. Getting to know the weight of your pots is an excellent method of judging how much water you need.
Remember too that what we offer is advice from our experience and everyone's is different!
Peace.

Back