Grow Mediums First DWC - Mephisto and Dutch Passion

Hope so dude I read it on one of your threads mate I owe you a big Rep Slap meant to do it when I was reading it but then I got really stoned ha ha

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

No worries my friend I do that ALL the time, I mean I spend probably 3 or 4 hours a day here on AFN(Don't judge me lol) and I get lost sometimes as to what I am doing lol.

Ok guys, small update.

I'm considering holding off with dwc for a while until I get my growing more dialed in in general.. I've compared a few other grows and the roots nor the plant seems to be where it should at 16 days. I will take your thoughts in very much consideration though. :D

Do a few more Coco grows maybe. Those girls turned out amazingly lol. Anyway, it's all good right, still farming! :D

So here they are at 16 days.
AU
20160623_134233.jpg

AU roots
20160623_134256.jpg

Mephisto ChemCityBlues x Chemdawg
20160623_134215.jpg

and her roots
20160623_134322.jpg

It's possible the Mephisto also had some root torn of. There's one more AU in rootriot plug on day 2 which I'm still deciding if she's gona go in coco or a bucket..

Should I keep them?

Yes you should keep them,they may not have like a full blown puffed out root system but that dosnt mean much there still very young.just watch the water temps mainly and the usual stuff.but there fine both of them.

(thread tidy edit) Another thing worth mentioning is you also use very big net pots so you wont necessarily see monster roots starting anyway like in 3"net pot root spas ,taking that into consideration the top root pic ,i like i think she will be a big girl actually if i was to put money on it.

Last edited:
Back