Grow Mediums First DWC - Mephisto and Dutch Passion

Hey mate i think your doing fine. Im currently doing my first dwc grow and felt the same as you- they start slower than soil or coco.
But when that root mass builds they really start to take off

What do you think, heat stress(no spikes in heat really, same as usual) or P def? Some yellowing in new growth to? @Grim Reefer @sanguine @Wile e Peyote @derek420colorado

Screenshot_20160625-213158.png

Screenshot_20160625-213145.png

Hey man, I think you are right about the heat stress as some of the leaf tips are raised. It looks to me like you need to bump up the nitrogen in your feed.
Hey Grim my ultimates the same it looks like heat stress but my temps were only getting to 85f then we had a mini heat wave into the 90 s but it's back to max 80f in my tent and the leaves still look like that
9a2be8b452b58a96c8d6e5f22f013ed2.jpg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Hi Wile e Peyote i know why that is happening my friend. 85F is way too hot man. Optimum temperatures are 25c or 77F anything past 78F and you will notice the plants showing signs of stress. I have seen people say they grow in high temperatures without a problem but they must be measuring their temperatures wrong because i have tried and tested this numerous times and i always notice heat stress once past 78-79F. Try dropping your temperatures even more and i promise you will see a difference.

Hi Wile e Peyote i know why that is happening my friend. 85F is way too hot man. Optimum temperatures are 25c or 77F anything past 78F and you will notice the plants showing signs of stress. I have seen people say they grow in high temperatures without a problem but they must be measuring their temperatures wrong because i have tried and tested this numerous times and i always notice heat stress once past 78-79F. Try dropping your temperatures even more and i promise you will see a difference.
cheers for that I usually keep my tent at 75f but we have had a bit of a warm spell in this dump we call the uk(sorry a bit pissed drowning out the misery of the last couple of days) right now my temps are 75f during peak hours 12pm to 6 pm they raise to about 83f to 85f but only for a couple of hours then back to my usual temps she has been doing it to me from day 7 when the temps didn't get above 78f maybe a pheno type :shrug:

She could be a heat sensitive pheno alright. But i will say even if your temps go higher than 78F for over a couple of hours the plants start to show signs of stress. I know about hte weather man we had tow weeks of a heat wave about a month ago an it has been crap ever since.

Back