New Grower First autoflower Grow Purple Kush

Week10
View attachment 983855 View attachment 983853
Flowering is progressing along steadily. They are still getting fertilized with 2g MegaCrop, 1g Bud explosion, and 1/2 teaspoon CalMag plus per gallon.
View attachment 983854
The juveniles are looking good and are 31 days old today. After pruning and training they have made a nice even canopy of 48 tops(12x4plants). I never would have topped or manipulated an autoflower before, but after reading @autobeast and @Ash-a-Ton guides, I won’t do it any other way unless it’s a really short superfast strain.
top work dude. glad u enjoying the results. great looking plants;) happy growing every1 ;)

beautiful plants @wes and i'm glad you're feeling better matey.

if i'm feeling brave in a couple of weeks, i'll be topping one of my seedlings. hard not to looking at the results you've gotten here - really, stunning.

Week12
E28DD4E9-7346-41E8-97A6-E7815154AFB9.jpeg

D790FD7F-0DB7-44A3-86CF-C49380B00A50.jpeg

The ladies are flowering along steadily. The plant on the front left will probably be finished next week, several more weeks for the others.
B1B778D0-D447-4F32-9DDF-16467756AA3F.jpeg

The juveniles are Starting their second week of flowering and have been thinned and trimmed for the final shape. They have finished their stretch and are temporarily under a 1000w hps while I have new sprouts under the starting lamps in the other tent. I was a little disappointed in my germination rate from my 1st mephisto seeds. 8 seeds to get 4 sprouts, of which only 3 are gonna live. They were my free seeds “Sams crack”, but still...

Week12
View attachment 990398
View attachment 990400
The ladies are flowering along steadily. The plant on the front left will probably be finished next week, several more weeks for the others.
View attachment 990396
The juveniles are Starting their second week of flowering and have been thinned and trimmed for the final shape. They have finished their stretch and are temporarily under a 1000w hps while I have new sprouts under the starting lamps in the other tent. I was a little disappointed in my germination rate from my 1st mephisto seeds. 8 seeds to get 4 sprouts, of which only 3 are gonna live. They were my free seeds “Sams crack”, but still...
hell yea no messing about. looking sweet. happy growing every1 ;)

I am really disappointed in Sam’s crack :)biggrin:)! Mephisto germination seems hit or miss. That really sucks. What are you thinking of doing with the empty spot?

I am really disappointed in Sam’s crack :)biggrin:)! Mephisto germination seems hit or miss. That really sucks. What are you thinking of doing with the empty spot?
I use Root Riots as my starter. So far 100% germination from all of the great breeders here on AFN. FYI

Amazon product

I use Root Riots as my starter. So far 100% germination from all of the great breeders here on AFN. FYI

Amazon product

Thanks for the heads up; might just give those a try. I have always just started my plants in the dirt; but the Mephisto seeds seemed to need a soak, which I almost never do.

B186EFAB-6E98-457F-BABE-DFCECF52857A.jpeg

The juveniles are back in their comfy tent and although the pic is a lil hard to see cause of the blurple light, the difference in growth from last week is pronounced.
0DA0298D-00DB-4048-805B-F4E97915743B.jpeg

This girl is finishing up and will be harvested within a week. Although the pistils are not fully turned and the calyxes not fully swelled, growth has stalled and it is no longer taking in much water. It is usually at this point I take my outdoor girls if environmental factors let them go this long. I don’t need the space yet so I will let her go a lil bit longer. I’m not very experienced indoors with autoflowers, so comments on harvest are welcome.
F2DE687B-B212-4D94-80FB-B830988F887B.jpeg
68010FC2-416B-4161-B097-29AC5E29A78A.jpeg
30436959-BF5D-49C3-8EB3-A7C4F8A8898D.jpeg

Some close ups. She is nice and frosty, and the buds are solid. Mostly all milky with few amber. Thanks for visiting and Merry Christmas and Happy New Years everyone!:xmas:

Tent looking great, Wes! Would love to see closeup buds of the plant that is about ready!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks. I grabbed a cpl shots with my iPad. It doesn’t take the greatest closeups. Gonna see about getting a better camera and one of those micro attachments for the super closeups.

Back