New Grower First autoflower Grow Purple Kush

Thanks for the heads up; might just give those a try. I have always just started my plants in the dirt; but the Mephisto seeds seemed to need a soak, which I almost never do.
They come moist and I make sure the seed point is UP and about 15 ML deep. I pre-soak/charge the coco then I place the Root Riot directly into the coco.

View attachment 990839
The juveniles are back in their comfy tent and although the pic is a lil hard to see cause of the blurple light, the difference in growth from last week is pronounced.
View attachment 990833
This girl is finishing up and will be harvested within a week. Although the pistils are not fully turned and the calyxes not fully swelled, growth has stalled and it is no longer taking in much water. It is usually at this point I take my outdoor girls if environmental factors let them go this long. I don’t need the space yet so I will let her go a lil bit longer. I’m not very experienced indoors with autoflowers, so comments on harvest are welcome.
View attachment 990837 View attachment 990838 View attachment 990835
Some close ups. She is nice and frosty, and the buds are solid. Mostly all milky with few amber. Thanks for visiting and Merry Christmas and Happy New Years everyone!:xmas:
looking just right.

I think your ladies are beautiful enough that you deserve a new camera! Can’t wait to see the pics.

Merry christmas Wes!
E834F168-9AB6-4307-839C-3BB5C55901F1.jpeg

Looking great, Wes! It looks like she has some fattening to do yet, though. It is now in the last two weeks where I start to add AN Overdrive as a late stage bud developer. Do you have something like that in your line? Anyway, I think she has untapped weight left, but you can definitely take her earthly.

Looking great, Wes! It looks like she has some fattening to do yet, though. It is now in the last two weeks where I start to add AN Overdrive as a late stage bud developer. Do you have something like that in your line? Anyway, I think she has untapped weight left, but you can definitely take her earthly.
Thanks for the input; I think I will let her go another week then reevaluate. I don’t have anything like that AN product but will look into it. Only 3 things I’ve used are MegaCrop,Bud Explosion, and CalMag+. Outdoors is so much different. Harvest is usually dictated by environmental factors where I live rather than letting the plant go to its maximum potential. I’m having to retrain myself for harvesting indoors. Thanks again:thumbsup:

If not, just give her as much P&k as she can handle, for the next week and see how she responds, if the buds still don't fatten, I would then flush and harvest. If they like it and repond like I have seen, I would do it for another week. That would be my plan with her.

If not, just give her as much P&k as she can handle, for the next week and see how she responds, if the buds still don't fatten, I would then flush and harvest. If they like it and repond like I have seen, I would do it for another week. That would be my plan with her.
Thanks. Will give it a try. I have some flower power bud boost fertilizer that’s 0-27-27, will give it a good dose of that and hope for a 2nd wind:d5:

I do notice a difference overall in the fatness of hydro buds vs organic. The hydro buds in general seem to get a lot fatter than soil buds.

Week12
View attachment 990398
View attachment 990400
The ladies are flowering along steadily. The plant on the front left will probably be finished next week, several more weeks for the others.
View attachment 990396
The juveniles are Starting their second week of flowering and have been thinned and trimmed for the final shape. They have finished their stretch and are temporarily under a 1000w hps while I have new sprouts under the starting lamps in the other tent. I was a little disappointed in my germination rate from my 1st mephisto seeds. 8 seeds to get 4 sprouts, of which only 3 are gonna live. They were my free seeds “Sams crack”, but still...

View attachment 990839
The juveniles are back in their comfy tent and although the pic is a lil hard to see cause of the blurple light, the difference in growth from last week is pronounced.
View attachment 990833
This girl is finishing up and will be harvested within a week. Although the pistils are not fully turned and the calyxes not fully swelled, growth has stalled and it is no longer taking in much water. It is usually at this point I take my outdoor girls if environmental factors let them go this long. I don’t need the space yet so I will let her go a lil bit longer. I’m not very experienced indoors with autoflowers, so comments on harvest are welcome.
View attachment 990837 View attachment 990838 View attachment 990835
Some close ups. She is nice and frosty, and the buds are solid. Mostly all milky with few amber. Thanks for visiting and Merry Christmas and Happy New Years everyone!:xmas:

Oh dame!! :pass::drool::drool::drool::slap:

Back