New Grower First autoflower Grow Purple Kush

@NiceOption @davisgirl @Bigg Al @Iriee Vibez @Froot n Fuel @Dudeski

:thanks:Thanks everyone for the well wishes and kind words! Feeling much better and the plants are looking pretty good overall. The juveniles are in stretch mode and have started flowering
6FA248BA-CC90-4CAF-9285-B51E2F9442DD.jpeg

F3471869-803B-460C-87E6-1A50BCBA6B6E.jpeg

Looks like a nice Sea of Green canopy, but with just 4 plants. Very happy how this batch is turning out so far ( except for the NOT purple kush and NOT autoflowers) lol. Gotta make the best of it.:doh:The entire canopy from soil to tallest top is only 6 inches deep.

C27B28DC-CC67-4B83-95A1-D4FB123F6C8C.jpeg

24142520-8E21-436B-96BA-419005F22263.jpeg

One of the first four ladies is in the home stretch and will finish in about 2 weeks I think. She has 11 nice colas about 8-10 inches in length, and an equivalent number of golf ball sized nugz. She will get only plain water flush until harvest. New growth has slowed and the calyxes have just begun to swell. I dropped 4 mephisto sams crack beans in 5gal smart pots with a 70/30 mix of organic potting mix and perlite yesterday; for a total of 12 plants in 3 active growing sites. The big girls will spend their final weeks under 1000w hps in the root cellar. Thanks for visiting everyone :biggrin:

Last edited:
:drool:Looks like you’re growing monsters! Those fine ladies have been busy this week, she really exploded.

The canopy on the juveniles looks awesome. I can’t remember did you top? LST? Looking really nice.

Can’t wait to see what you’re able to do with Sam’s crack.

Does your whole house smell?

:drool:Looks like you’re growing monsters! Those fine ladies have been busy this week, she really exploded.

The canopy on the juveniles looks awesome. I can’t remember did you top? LST? Looking really nice.

Can’t wait to see what you’re able to do with Sam’s crack.

Does your whole house smell?

My house smells like a dispensary lol. It clubs you over the head at the front door. I topped the juvies above the 4th node at 14 days old then LST’d the 8 branches. I culled every shoot on the entire plant once I selected 12 tops. I continued culling every shoot after that until the onset of flowering. Should leave me with 12 very nice colas. I can’t wait to see what I can do with Sams Crack either!:eyebrows:

Wait, that didn’t come out like it was supposed to....

My house smells like a dispensary lol. It clubs you over the head at the front door. I topped the juvies above the 4th node at 14 days old then LST’d the 8 branches. I culled every shoot on the entire plant once I selected 12 tops. I continued culling every shoot after that until the onset of flowering. Should leave me with 12 very nice colas. I can’t wait to see what I can do with Sams Crack either!:eyebrows:

Wait, that didn’t come out like it was supposed to....

:headbang: We’re going to have so much fun with Sam’s crack! I can’t wait to find out what it smells like!! :rofl:

Back