New Grower First autoflower Grow Purple Kush

@davisgirl I know; right? I thought the Choice was gonna be hard, but that sour livers cross is calling me for some reason. Probably gonna be that one.

Nice haul! I'm with you on the Sour Livers cross, that sounds amazing.

Having trouble with my freebie seed though, I guess they're not a stable as the full release strains. You've certainly got the space to plant the lot of though and pluck any wrong'uns.

TYVM. I’m enjoying all the new things I’m learning. Name change huh? Very cool:thumbsup:
I’m greatly looking forward to the comparison myself.

Yeah. Thanks Wes. Finally got around to correcting a mistake I made when registering on the site. Got tire of explaining the meaning of my name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Right on, Wes! Those are killer beans you have there. I am doing Sour Livers next grow. I know it's not the cross, but will be cool to compare notes and pics to see how much the cross resembles and acts like Sour Livers. From what I have heard and read Sour Livers is a special strain, frosty, dank, and stank! and 3 Bears has a lot of fans on AFN. Should be a nice combo.

Took some top down shots today while doing maintenance, rotation and watering. They are progressing along steadily but still have a ways to go.They are 72 days old today.View attachment 984460View attachment 984461View attachment 984462View attachment 984464

awesome plants! there's like 30 sites visible from the top! they're steady but oh my they're gonna be covered in buds mate! :bow:

Just got my first Mephisto beans I ordered on Friday; man that was fast! 24carat, toof decay, SODK, Bubbasquanch, and got sams crack and sour livers x 3 bears og as freebies. Plus a bunch of cool stickers. Thanks @mephisto ! That sour livers x 3 bears og sounds interesting; can anyone tell me anything about it? That one seems to be calling my name for some reason lol.
View attachment 985624

what a haul!!
Livers x 3BOG sounds bonkers to me...i'm think 3 Bears has that real earthy flavour going on, which imo would compliment the Livers amazingly.
Toof Decay very high on my list, think she'll be in my next shopping basket...i get so anxious because there's just so many Mephisto strains that look like must-haves.

Week11
B40B26D7-45D2-4789-9D38-90B66117F846.jpeg

41F8AE33-F2F6-4522-BC81-16A8C81AE934.jpeg

The ladies are continuing to pack on flowers at a steady pace and are looking pretty good. The plant in the front left position seems to be outpacing the rest and will probably finish in a couple weeks.
7F9AB84C-C8D4-48CA-80E0-B5E4B27A5FDA.jpeg

The juveniles are starting their stretch and showing first signs of flowers. The canopy has developed nicely and is less than 6 inches tall. Short update this week; just had 4 teeth pulled and not feeling too well. Better update and pictures next week. Thanks for visiting!

Back