New Grower First autoflower Grow Purple Kush

I buy from The Vault out of Edinburgh.
Always takes CC.
Cool, thanks. That’s actually the next supplier I planned on trying but they were currently out of the red poison I wanted unless you ordered like 25 seeds. Don’t need that many on my 1st order. But they do have some others I liked; specifically the devils which they have a promo on.

Mephisto fixed the discount glitch and placed my 1st order today. 24carat, toof decay, SODK, and Bubbasquanch. I can’t wait to start my next grow! Finally gonna be getting some reliable autoflowers
:woohoo1:

Woohoo! Very cool! Really excited for you. Now if your big girls could hurry up you could drop some beans. I want to see you work your magic on Mephisto...

Week10
6BDC1396-1CF9-4871-A7BC-402D19D218EF.jpeg
F965DD3D-4CF3-4446-8B1F-65BF3B9D8563.jpeg

Flowering is progressing along steadily. They are still getting fertilized with 2g MegaCrop, 1g Bud explosion, and 1/2 teaspoon CalMag plus per gallon.
26FD313F-D4BD-4289-BBEB-74CD6EE54873.jpeg

The juveniles are looking good and are 31 days old today. After pruning and training they have made a nice even canopy of 48 tops(12x4plants). I never would have topped or manipulated an autoflower before, but after reading @autobeast and @Ash-a-Ton guides, I won’t do it any other way unless it’s a really short superfast strain.

Last edited:
Very neat setup. Ladies are looking lovely, are they finished their stretch? And the juveniles have recovered from LST and then some.

If you top them once, is that what you get? 12 tops?

255009BA-A527-4DF6-934E-FAA3168BB66D.jpeg
96B65C5C-36D0-46DB-B898-B2B9752419EB.jpeg

@davisgirl yes, stretch is done at about 36 inches for the tallest plant. I topped the juveniles once at just above the 4th node to make 8 branches, then left 1 extra branch on each of the 4 upper main branches, for a total of 12 per plant. All other shoots were culled. It has made for a nice even canopy of tops to fill this small 3x3 tent, but manipulation has to begin early and maintained every few days until desired result is reached. Thank you very much for the compliment, looking forward to dropping those mephisto beans next week.

@Bigg Al Thank you for your kind words. I’m new to tent growing and am greatly enjoying all the new things I am learning about this amazing plant I thought I already knew very well:smoking:

Last edited:
Ok ... I’ll be referring back to this on my next grow. Very nice looking canopy there. It looks like you have quite successfully adapted your outdoor growing skills to the tent.

The strain will be a helluva difficult choice between DP, Mephisto, and FB GSC. I might pick out of a hat LOL.

Looking great, Wes! I can see your evolution in terms of training just looking at the two tents. Since they seem to be the same strain, I am very interested in hearing how the plants in both test compare at similar ages, and harvest weight, of course.

Well done, man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: wes
Looking great, Wes! I can see your evolution in terms of training just looking at the two tents. Since they seem to be the same strain, I am very interested in hearing how the plants in both test compare at similar ages, and harvest weight, of course.

Well done, man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
TYVM. I’m enjoying all the new things I’m learning. Name change huh? Very cool:thumbsup:
I’m greatly looking forward to the comparison myself.

Back