New Grower First autoflower Grow Purple Kush

I did extensive research on seedsupreme also, albeit after a couple orders. After 2 orders that are not autoflowers and not what I ordered, with all plants looking like the same strain, I wouldn’t recommend any members of the group wasting their hard earned money on this seller. I even ordered a mix of 10 supposed different varieties, and ALL the plants are identical.

Sorry to hear that both had such bad luck from Seed Supreme, I've never heard of them but they're blacklisted now for sure!

Hopefully as legalisation spreads slowly across the world, these kind of sellers and rip off merchants will begin to fall by the side of the road.

You're plants are looking amazing @wes

:growing:

7D01ACE2-727C-415C-8293-232F4DAD5A05.jpeg

The juveniles got another maintenance today. Each of the 4 plants has been thinned to 12 tops to try to make 48 uniform colas in this tent. The 8 main branches that were formed after topping just above the 4th node, and 1 extra top on each of the the upper 4 branches. The 8 main branches are being trained outward to just past the lip of the pots before letting them turn up. That way they can be allowed to rest on the lip of the pots once the colas start getting heavy. I will put something between the branch and pot rim when necessary, as these cheap nursery pots have sharp lips on them. Still not flowering after 4 weeks so they will be going on the 12/12 cycle. Thanks again seedsupreme:cuss:

It looks like you ran over them with your tractor! And I know by tomorrow they’ll be as right as rain - I love these plants!

I like how you planned out your LST technique. I’ll be watching to see how that turns out.

Well, looks like you’re going to have a supply of whatever Seedsupreme sent you for a long long time. Fucktards. Sorry buddy.

@davisgirl I know, it sucks. I think they just pick your seeds out of bucket “A” or bucket “B”, no matter what you ordered. I feel lucky I got any seeds at all. I saw a BUNCH of reviews from people who said they didn’t get anything. Oh well, I’m gonna make the most of it. They definitely look identical to the last batch at the same age and appear to be some kush based variety. The extended veg will give me the time to shape them like I want. And since I have almost 50 seeds from them, not gonna waste em.

I’ve read articles of people getting great results using just the MC, but I’m gonna use the Bud explosion also. Was trying to research comparison grows with and without but there is less info than I expected. I was surprised how little I found on YouTube. P and K additives definitely help with flowering, so I’m gonna try it out.
I am using MC with Bud Explosion and Sweet Candy. I'm on day 70 and I believe once I added these two the buds started getting thicker and VERY sticky. I am now a believer.

I have used seedsman and seedsupreme and ILGM so far. My lack of bitcoin option severely limits my choices; but I refuse to buy a cellphone or send them a copy of my ID and passport for a bitcoin wallet:cuss:
I buy from The Vault out of Edinburgh.
Always takes CC.

Back