New Grower First autoflower Grow Purple Kush

Damnit I forgot about my Mephisto beans...doh!

Sweet makes a tantalizing looking Devil Cream ... it’s been calling me.

@davisgirl My next grow is definitely gonna be something from Mephisto, depending on what I can get. I definitely want a SURE auto, not like my non auto purple kush and my other questionable kush lol. But I definitely wanna run a dark devil in the near future. I’m trying to pick exotics that I have never heard of before. They have a devil auto pack, but it’s been outta stock. Yield is not nearly important to me as quality and rarity. You never see red or purple bud in my neck of the woods. Definitely a conversation starter “ and hopefully finisher” lol. I’ve smoked a ton of skunk flavors too, I wanna try some fruity stuff. Decisions, decisions...

Red Poison (Sweet Seeds), LSD-25 and Blackberry (Fastbuds)….. Just do it, you will love the journey.

I have these seeds stashed away for when I have a few grows under my belt ..I don’t want to fuck up the grow on these:. Stone Dragon https://autoflower-portal.net/gift-shop/stone-dragon/

33F1D8D6-C6C1-49AF-8C09-A16F39D32C2B.jpeg

Now that caught my eye. They are autos, but they aren’t feminized. I haven’t quite wrapped my head around how I’m going to grow twice as many as I want and then throw out half of em.

@LittleMT Thanks for the suggestions! My seed place has both of those in stock so I will put them on my list. That red poison looks awesome and right up my alley. Will definitely be on my next order. The blackberry looks nice also but will probably have to wait till next order, depending on my budget. But definitely would try both of those; thanks again!

I have these seeds stashed away for when I have a few grows under my belt ..I don’t want to fuck up the grow on these:. Stone Dragon https://autoflower-portal.net/gift-shop/stone-dragon/

View attachment 979796

Now that caught my eye. They are autos, but they aren’t feminized. I haven’t quite wrapped my head around how I’m going to grow twice as many as I want and then throw out half of em.
Ooooooh, that looks nice! Check out that red poison, it looks wicked! Can’t wait to try that one. I’m on sensory overload now lol. That red poison is already in my buggy, just gotta finish my order to get my freebies.

Ooooooh, that looks nice! Check out that red poison, it looks wicked! Can’t wait to try that one. I’m on sensory overload now lol. That red poison is already in my buggy, just gotta finish my order to get my freebies.
Where do you buy your seeds?

Omg that red poison is beautiful! She won prizes too!

I have used seedsman and seedsupreme and ILGM so far. My lack of bitcoin option severely limits my choices; but I refuse to buy a cellphone or send them a copy of my ID and passport for a bitcoin wallet:cuss:

Week 9
Hello and welcome to my grow
F662A4DA-CCED-4F27-BF4D-85EC113FDB7A.jpeg
8FF93025-1381-417C-ABBC-607F6E591E3A.jpeg

The ladies have finished their stretching and are starting to develop their bud clusters en masse now. They are growing nicely and using about a gallon a week each with a conservative 2g MegaCrop,1g Bud Explosion, and 1/2 teaspoon CalMag per gallon.
12B63C9E-5879-4D40-8052-8FFD93547A4A.jpeg

Lady A: we’ll call her “A” because I don’t name my plants for the same reason I don’t name my livestock; it makes it too personal when it’s time to end their lives. She is the furthest along in flower and at least a week ahead of the others. She’s got about a month left I think.
777F05C9-9EB4-41E2-856E-0E1241CC1C40.jpeg

Lady B: Tallest of the girls at 32 inches from soil to tip. Got about 6 weeks left I believe. Nice and airy plant with a little skunky aroma.
B1FC6A95-54CE-49EF-893F-3BA9BF3528ED.jpeg

Lady C: Nice and bushy with tons of Bud sites. She has at least 6 weeks to go probably.
05764D92-08C0-42DC-8CB4-CC1D83F1DAA9.jpeg

Lady D: The bushiest of the ladies. She has at least 6 weeks to go also and probably will be a monster when she finishes.

Attachments

• 0E8912C4-DF54-4746-9A83-388F22BE682A.jpeg
    0E8912C4-DF54-4746-9A83-388F22BE682A.jpeg
    180.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 33F39F89-3B30-44F6-AF4E-8FDF703DDCD3.jpeg
    33F39F89-3B30-44F6-AF4E-8FDF703DDCD3.jpeg
    184.5 KB · Views: 41
Week 9
The Juveniles
2FEEB043-0907-47EA-8607-DFCEB942A758.jpeg

The juveniles are almost 4 weeks old and growing well. They got another training lesson today and still have not received anything but water in their organic soil.
EC882225-DB08-46F0-B9ED-60FA269F4519.jpeg

After training. Overall they all look good and are progressing nicely. Still no signs of flowering so I may have the bad luck of 2 non autos in a row; we’ll see...thanks again for visiting :smoking:

Looking good in both tents, Wes. I love how different each plant is structure. Incredible how genetics work! Nice job on the early training on the young ones. Did you do the same with the Kushes. It looks like you made them grow more natural.

Back