New Grower First autoflower Grow Purple Kush

The juveniles are catching up and looking good. There are only 3 now, as 1 went rogue and had to be dealt with. 3-4 weeks left. The two originals have about that same amount of time also.
954E0943-55D1-44C4-BFEE-0CEA9DD90F78.jpeg

Sounds like you've got a system that works for you!

Congrats again on your harvest, you're going to have a lot of tasty looking jars on your hands.

:worship:

I don’t know how I missed this update, but WOW — coming along really nicely! Exciting next couple of weeks for us. :thumbsup:

Day111
Greetings everyone! Have been ill lately, and with the holidays not much time to post. Lady 3 has been harvested and is currently drying. Totals to follow asap.
1502BF27-79DE-4C73-A902-3935BB8DCA84.jpeg

Minus fan leaves
41ADAAD7-DDA9-4550-80A7-0DD53616BD65.jpeg

Branching structure

The 4th plant is still flowering along but the shockers are the juveniles. They are 67 days old and almost ready to harvest.
D5EF26FF-D77E-4242-A135-163296D35034.jpeg

The Mephisto Sams Crack are starting to look good also. They are 16 days old.
F140915F-8168-47F3-958F-AF732D27A09F.jpeg

Here’s a pic of the whole happy family together:biggrin:
94DB6411-47E5-4531-9C7C-1EE264264342.jpeg

Thanks again everyone for the rep and help along the way. I greatly enjoyed my first tent grow and appreciated all the great input I received from the many friendly and helpful members here!!:bighug:
Looking forward to starting my COB contest plant any day now....

Sounds like you've got a system that works for you!

Congrats again on your harvest, you're going to have a lot of tasty looking jars on your hands.

:worship:
Thanks. This tent growing is new to me, but I’m enjoying it greatly. Normally I would take them several weeks sooner outdoors, so it’s been a whole new learning curve for me. Thanks for your help and support!:pass:

Damn you’ve been moving right along in there. They look awesome! How do they smoke? Do you still think they are all the same variety?

Sam’s Crack looks AWESOME!! I can’t imagine 16 day old plants looking better than that. Are you on Megacrop?

Great to see your update! Germ date on the battles is as early as tomorrow, but I’ll probably delay another week.

Day111
Greetings everyone! Have been ill lately, and with the holidays not much time to post. Lady 3 has been harvested and is currently drying. Totals to follow asap.
View attachment 1001844
Minus fan leaves
View attachment 1001843
Branching structure

The 4th plant is still flowering along but the shockers are the juveniles. They are 67 days old and almost ready to harvest.
View attachment 1001846
The Mephisto Sams Crack are starting to look good also. They are 16 days old.
View attachment 1001845
Here’s a pic of the whole happy family together:biggrin:
View attachment 1001847
Thanks again everyone for the rep and help along the way. I greatly enjoyed my first tent grow and appreciated all the great input I received from the many friendly and helpful members here!!:bighug:
Looking forward to starting my COB contest plant any day now....
I am glad you are better. It is HELL being sick and older.

Damn you’ve been moving right along in there. They look awesome! How do they smoke? Do you still think they are all the same variety?

Sam’s Crack looks AWESOME!! I can’t imagine 16 day old plants looking better than that. Are you on Megacrop?

Great to see your update! Germ date on the battles is as early as tomorrow, but I’ll probably delay another week.
DG...The smoke is great! A lil green, but I like that in my vape. Tastes real fresh. They turned out to be 4 completely separate strains. Not one an autoflower or purple kush, but still good smoke. The last one is taking its sweet time, maybe several more weeks. The juveniles have rock hard purple nugz on em. Can’t wait to try em. The Sams crack are looking better than expected this soon, but still no smell. I have no doubt I’ll reach my goal of 1/2 pound+ from this 4 plant grow. Can’t wait to see how many jars you fill:d5:

Day115
Plant 3 dry and ready for the jars. 2 quarts.
EA2E581D-007B-476B-8420-FCBB7106B28F.jpeg

Yield: 72 grams. Nice, small buds with the aroma and flavor of Jasmine.

7F0A4A6E-1024-42DC-9ECC-7866ADD7B063.jpeg

Plant 4 still keeps getting thicker and still has several weeks to go. The small ones are in flush and are developing some very nice colors and getting fatter by the day. They are gonna be some seriously dense and heavy nuggets and the aroma is very fruity with a hint of skunk.

1AD93CA5-1220-4E99-BEF8-2E6702308688.jpeg

Very nice colors developing on these. A week or so probably left to finish.

Back