Indoor First Auto Grow, Nirvana Short Ryder LED+CFL

Day 51:
All is going well, Nirvana states 8-9 weeks... I figured that was optimistic but if they mean from when flowering starts I figure that will be just about right, we shall see. They are both getting full strength bloom nutes with just a splash of grow thrown in, molasses and cal-mag. Had some fungus gnats but the Japanese Lady Beetles have been swarming the last week or two so I gathered a few volunteers and put them in the chamber and low and behold I have not seen the gnats since!

IMG_2269.JPG IMG_2266.JPG IMG_2268.JPG IMG_2267.JPG IMG_2263.JPG IMG_2262.JPG IMG_2265.JPG IMG_2264.JPG IMG_2261.JPG

Last edited:
Keep us updated bud! I have one of these leds iand i havent found 1 person who has done a grow w 1. I just put mine into flower (i havent tried autoflowers but they are next.) Im curious to see how you finish. Subbed

Keep us updated bud! I have one of these leds iand i havent found 1 person who has done a grow w 1. I just put mine into flower (i havent tried autoflowers but they are next.) Im curious to see how you finish. Subbed

A good friend of mine has the same light as well, he is on his second photo-period grow now, his first grow his plants were small-ish but he was using 2 gallon containers, and he grew from clone but the bud quality was great. His new grow is off to a much better start. Good luck brother.
Grow well, be happy

Day 57:
In the home stretch now I figure 2-3 more weeks. What I think is a Cal-Mg deficiency has crept up ever since I had to keep the CFL's on 24/7 to combat some RH issues. They have been getting a Cal-Mg supplement (Roots organic Elemental Cal-Mg) as well as molasses but it doesn't seem to be enough, perhaps I will be looking into a different Cal-Mg supplement.

IMG_2276.JPG
IMG_2277.JPG
IMG_2278.JPG
IMG_2279.JPG

Mine has been doing the same thing. All i have on hand is general organics calmag and i have been using that and it has been working but im not impressed i may go with bonicare next round. Your plant looks great im impressed with the buds so far getting close to harvest leaves are gonna yellow up a bit any how.

Mine has been doing the same thing. All i have on hand is general organics calmag and i have been using that and it has been working but im not impressed i may go with bonicare next round. Your plant looks great im impressed with the buds so far getting close to harvest leaves are gonna yellow up a bit any how.

Thanks brother, when you gonna get a grow journal going? Its never too late to start one. I'd like to see what you have going. And its a great way to get help along the way!

I know your right. I wasnt gonna do 1 bc its a photo and i just put it into flower was gonna wait til i started some autos but ill start one. It be good for me on this site bc im a new here and to growing. Cant wait to see yours finish up!

Back