Indoor First Auto Grow, Nirvana Short Ryder LED+CFL

Day 32:
Pics taken last night, the stretch seems to have abated, more pistils everyday.

flower1.jpg

flower2.jpg

all.jpg

Day 37:
Getting bloom nutes now, 25ml Buddha Grow, 1tsp Elemental Cal-Mag per gallon every other watering. Not so short anymore they measure about 24" tall, I am sure I have two separate pheno's, Clarke likes more nutes and is a much fuller plant while Sharky takes about half the nutes that Clarke receives but shows some side branching where Clark is all colas, makes me wonder what my other three beans will turn out like.
Grow well, be happy!
Clarke:
Clarke whole plant.jpg Clarke top down.jpg Clarke bud.jpg Clarke tall.jpg

Sharky:

Sharky top down.jpg Sharky whole.jpg Sharky bud.jpg

Awesome turnout nubs! I've got pretty much the same setup, on day 20 of my first grow.
What hieght do you have your led ? My girl is super midget, I'm thinking maybe I have my light to close.... About 40-50cm

My 300w led is also a Mars hydro with 5w chips, so fairly similar to yours, I think the draw is like 130w,
Thanks heaps for any advice you can offer me !

:cheers: :pass:

Awesome turnout nubs! I've got pretty much the same setup, on day 20 of my first grow.
What hieght do you have your led ? My girl is super midget, I'm thinking maybe I have my light to close.... About 40-50cm

My 300w led is also a Mars hydro with 5w chips, so fairly similar to yours, I think the draw is like 130w,
Thanks heaps for any advice you can offer me !

:cheers: [emoji14]ass:
Leds work best in height of 15" to 18"

Im at 14 inches or 35.5cm I may push it to 12 inches or 30.5cm towards the end. At day 20 I was at 18 inches or 45cm with the 5 watt chip there are less light sources 60 vs 100 with the 3 eatt chips so you may need to be a touch higher than that so you get the best spectrum mix it also depends on what the spred of the chips are mine are a mix or 90 degree and 120 degrees . Hope this helps!

Back