Indoor First Auto Grow, Nirvana Short Ryder LED+CFL

Day 20
Note Short Rider may not be a good candidate for topping, time will tell.
Sharky
Sharky 10-7-15.jpg

Clarke
Clarke 10-7-15.jpg

2 ladies 10-7-15.jpg

Looking good bro! Doing very nice!

On autos we shoudnt use any technics other than Lst,you did to much stress on them and they will start to flower soon.They are small but looking nice;)

On autos we shoudnt use any technics other than Lst,you did to much stress on them and they will start to flower soon.They are small but looking nice;)
Thanx for the input bro. I know I was pushing thek but I wanted to find the limit with my light. Topping not such a good idea. Oh well I got more beans. Happy growing. Peace

Ok,but in these grow you will show all the others how topping reacts on autos.Im wanna see that,so thanks on that one.
Check out my smaller one in log linked in my signature and you can see right now.

Both my girls are showing their bits now!:vibe: Clarke is 2 days ahead of Sharky. Been hitting them with Roots Organic grow and their elemental cal-mag, next feeding Clarke will get the bloom I think. Will post some pics tomorrow.

Day 26:
Things are going well. Both my girls are putting on some size now and seem t have shrugged off the topping. Sharky is a bit of a runt compared to Clarke, been that way from the get go. Different phenotypes? I think I am at the threshold point with the nutes for Sharky as her new growth tips are just a little burned(1 tsp Elemental Cal-Mag, 2 tsp Buddha Grow/gallon). Clarke however shows no burn so I think I will up her dose next feeding.
Clarke Pics:
Clarke Whole Plant.jpg

Clarke Fan L.jpg

Clarke Fan W.jpg

Clarke Pistils.jpg

Sharky Pics:
Sharky whole plant.jpg

Sharky new top.jpg

Sharky nodes.jpg

Tip Burn
Sharky tip burn.jpg

Pistil hard to see but she's there
Sharky 1 pistil.jpg

Thanks for looking in guys and gals, Peace and happy growing.

Day 29:
My ladies are starting to really pack on size. I think I have two phenotypes here Sharky is the runt and does not seem to want as much water or nutes as her big sister, That said they are doing well for a first auto attempt. Certainly have a laundry list of things I will do different the next go around. They both seem to have taken their topping well despite my earlier trepidation. Just for scale the big girl in the foreground (Clarke) is about 15" or 38.1cm tall by 17" or 43.2cm wide they are in 5 gallon pots(19L) and have been getting nutes every other watering. I palnned on some LST but I have not been able to spend much time with them as my father is recovering from a quadruple bypass so I have been up with him at the hospital a lot, not sure if the optimal window for LST has passed, any insight is welcome. Thanks for looking. Be well all!

IMG_2159.JPG

IMG_2158.JPG

IMG_2155.JPG

IMG_2156.JPG

Back