Indoor First Auto Grow, Nirvana Short Ryder LED+CFL

Day 6 going well nutes on the way.
sp1.jpg sp2.jpg

Second set coming in. Beautiful babies! Keep it coming!

Day 9, so I asked my 5 year old for some names for two girls and she replies Clarke and Sharky, so those are the names I will be going with for these two ladies.Clarke is in the foreground, they both have their third set out but Clarke appears to be farther along/ different phenotype?.
Clarke n Sharky.jpg

Day 13 Gave both girls a light feeding 2 days ago with Roots Organic Buddha Grow and Elemental Cal-Mg, Sharky's leaves have been curled for a few days now not sure why so we'll see.
Clarke
Clarke9-30-15.jpg

Sharky
Sharky9-30-15.jpg

Very nice! Are you happy with the light? I'm thinking about ordering one.

Very nice! Are you happy with the light? I'm thinking about ordering one.
I am very happy with the light. However i was on amazon the other night and saw a 300w mars unit for $99 US with 5 w chipset so it will have a slightly smaller footprint but its a trusted name and it pushes a few more actually watts than the galaxy. That being said you'll be happy with either one. Galaxyhydro also sells a chip on board light that looks nice, I was thinking about one of those next. Good luck which ever direction you go. Peace and Happy Growing!

Topped the ladies the other night, I'll post pics when they bounce back from the topping. Honestly I'm a little worried but I guess I'll just have to keep my nubs crossed

Back