Indoor First Auto Grow, Nirvana Short Ryder LED+CFL

Here are some up-close bud shots I took with a Celestron digital microscope at about 50x, I can't find the stand atm so I was holding it by hand making it impossible to go to 150x. Not bad for $40!
Image2.jpg
Image4.jpg
Image6.jpg
Image7.jpg

I have 60x micro but i have to put my on to a mobile.Cheap, only 5$, its great.
I have also 100x hand micro for 35$ but the china is better;)

Day 65:
They just keep getting frostier, no idea how much longer they will take cant be too long though. They have become real Cal-Mg hogs, I think today I will drop another bean into soil so I don't have an empty tent. Then I need to order more beans, think I might go for DP's Auto Blue Mazar, not sure yet as there are so many yummy choices. Thanks for looking and all the positive feedback, whatever modicum of success I attain will be due in no small part to this most amazing of communities.

IMG_2296.JPG
IMG_2293.JPG
IMG_2292.JPG
IMG_2295.JPG

More Microscope pics, a bit more magnification this time. The software for this microscope has a measurement function, those little guys are about 300 microns(.0118") long by 120 microns(.0047") wide

Image18.jpg
Image20.jpg

Day 69:
One of my plants the leaves on the bud sites are almost all yellow, the lower fans are still green but are a bit pale, the other one however is still mostly green. So I took a sample off the first plant mentioned to see where shes at, boy dose she smell nice! I still intend on letting them go as long as possible. Any input or advice is welcome. Happy Thanksgiving all, I am personally very thankful for this amazing community of ours.

Plant with yellow leaves
IMG_2299.JPG

Plant that's still green
IMG_2300.JPG

Tent shot, yellow in foreground, green in back
IMG_2301.JPG

Close up of sample
Image25.jpg

Looking very nice NugNubs , frosty girl

The Buds are getting nice and fat , good job.
I let my Buds / Plant Mature as your doing so they swell up..

````````````````````````````

I can see her trichomes are still pretty clear.

pretty girl !

I'll check back in for your updates :weed:

```````````````````````````

These nugs are so beautiful I hope to get results like this when I do my short ryder. We need smellovision to truly appreciate these flowers.

They aren't overly pungent until you give a bud a little squeeze, then its a lovely mix of fruity cat piss and skunk... In any other context that would be a gross smell but somehow it seems to work for our ladies. I am sure you will do fine, I hope better in fact. I have not shown these girls the love they deserve, I'm sure if you get a good nute line up and throw as much light as possible at them you can do better than my grow. If I had a do over I would have gone with the roots organic master pack or I would use the AN line up and follow the feed schedule developed by @TaNg. There would definitely be a silicon supplement regardless of the brand of nutes, and I wont top the next one I grow out. I am really hoping for an ounce per plant this go around but I dont know if I'll hit that mark(which should be easily attainable). Today is day 72 I was figuring on 77 days but that might be too optimistic.
Good luck with your grow Kav...I'm sending a Short Rider Karma Cloud your way.
:karmacloud: Grow well, be happy!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IN THE NOVEMBER BOM COMPETITION!!!

Last edited:
Back