Indoor First Auto Grow, Nirvana Short Ryder LED+CFL

Im using Led,300w full spectrum for now, in the future i will get stronger light but also Led.Led is better in much more ways than Hps! With Hps you can possibly get better yield(that is what people saying but im not convinced) but with Leds you dont need ballast, heat is not a problem like with Hps and finally you got much more room.In your place i woud get some Led definetly.Good growing

NugNubs on what height you got your Led panel from canopy?

What are sum good hps light. I'm in search of some new kings an would like to see what you guys have thanks. An I'm looking for hps !!
I couldn't tell you I am LED all the way, there are some great comparative grow vids on youtube, you might change your mind if you watch them.
Best of luck.
Grow well!

What was your yield an did you LST?
Haven't chopped yet, but my guess would be a bit less than an ounce per plant, the buds feel super dense so its hard to tell, I did not lst but I did top them, which I won't do on the next round for comparisons sake. I am also pretty sure my ph is not optimal, I bought a soil probe but it's a cheapo one from lowes and I don't really trust it.

But all in all you got some of great canna plants.Remember,dont top autos,Lst them and you will get better results.
[emoji6]

Day 81
Rockin' about 10% amber trichs now..... sooooooon!

IMG_2338.JPG
IMG_2344.JPG

Frosty girl

Nice to see your leaves yellowing as harvest approaches , Good Job waiting to harvest !

Back