Indoor First Auto Grow, Nirvana Short Ryder LED+CFL

Looking very nice NugNubs , frosty girl

The Buds are getting nice and fat , good job.
I let my Buds / Plant Mature as your doing so they swell up..

````````````````````````````

I can see her trichomes are still pretty clear.

pretty girl !

I'll check back in for your updates :weed:

```````````````````````````
Thank you very much I appreciate it, I have read that with autos the trichs sometimes don't provide a good indication of ripeness, I wonder if this maybe one of those cases? The trichs really don't look much different from the first close up I took till now other than there are a lot more of them. Time will tell I guess. Though I dont think the one with all the yellow is gonna last much longer she is really starting to run out of time it looks like. I'll put some more pics up later. Thanks for looking in.
Grow well, be happy!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IN THE NOVEMBER BOM COMPETITION !!!!!!!

Last edited:
Day 72:
Well one girl is doing good the other well... you be the judge. There have been no differences in how the plants have been treated, same light same soil and nutes the only difference I can think of is that there are two phenotypes represented here. I can see no amber as yet in the trichs, I hope Clarke makes it to amber but there is not much green left on the plant sooooo...

Clarke:
IMG_2302.JPG IMG_2306.JPG IMG_2308.JPG

Sharky:
IMG_2317.JPG IMG_2316.JPG IMG_2315.JPG IMG_2314.JPG

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IN THE BOM COMPETITION !!!!!!!

Day 69:
One of my plants the leaves on the bud sites are almost all yellow, the lower fans are still green but are a bit pale, the other one however is still mostly green. So I took a sample off the first plant mentioned to see where shes at, boy dose she smell nice! I still intend on letting them go as long as possible. Any input or advice is welcome. Happy Thanksgiving all, I am personally very thankful for this amazing community of ours.

Plant with yellow leaves
View attachment 508958
Plant that's still green
View attachment 508957
Tent shot, yellow in foreground, green in back
View attachment 508956

Close up of sample
View attachment 508959

I'd raise the light a little. I've done a few SR's. it's one of my favorites. I never had those curled tips. I think you have some light burn. Easy to do with LEDs at first. At least for me on my first. I get a better foot print with a little more height anyhow. More plants. That SR is a stony med. Nice job Nubs.

Edit: Every time I talked myself into ignoring amber, I was disappointed. I read that too about some autos not ever showing it. Cloudy would do if you are going to jar it and wait a month or so. But you want to see some no matter what the calendar says. (within reason).

Last edited:
I'd raise the light a little. I've done a few SR's. it's one of my favorites. I never had those curled tips. I think you have some light burn. Easy to do with LEDs at first. At least for me on my first. I get a better foot print with a little more height anyhow. More plants. That SR is a stony med. Nice job Nubs.

Edit: Every time I talked myself into ignoring amber, I was disappointed. I read that too about some autos not ever showing it. Cloudy would do if you are going to jar it and wait a month or so. But you want to see some no matter what the calendar says. (within reason).

Thanks for the advice, its good to see others that have done SR, I will definitely wait as long as possible to harvest and I will raise the light today. What were your yields like with SR, I'd be happy with an ounce per plant for a first grow.

Thanks for the rep.

As far as I know my SR log's went with the other server so I have to take a stab and say in the mid to upper 40's. I don't recall 2 oz. I did get close with one long legged lady but never hit it. Using Tangs feed schedule and recommended nutes should do it easy.
Every common deficiency plagued mine at one time or another and if it hadn't been for Chester, I'd have been lucky for an oz. on most of them. He's the Maven on the Nirvana strains.
:pass:

Thanks for the rep.

As far as I know my SR log's went with the other server so I have to take a stab and say in the mid to upper 40's. I don't recall 2 oz. I did get close with one long legged lady but never hit it. Using Tangs feed schedule and recommended nutes should do it easy.
Every common deficiency plagued mine at one time or another and if it hadn't been for Chester, I'd have been lucky for an oz. on most of them. He's the Maven on the Nirvana strains.

Ya @Chester has been most kind and helpful along the way as have the rest of ya'll on AFN to be fair, it almost feels like cheating having such an awesome resource to draw from. I have plans for the next round of SR, thanks so much for the reply and advice.
Grow well, be happy!
:pass:

Saw my first amber tich last light, not long now I hope. Yield wont be impressive but judging from the smell when I give a bud a squeeze it should be a really nice smoke. I even stopped smoking 6 days ago so when I do get to try her out I will have a "virgin"
palette :smoking:. Thanks for all the support AFNers.
Much love to all!

What are sum good hps light. I'm in search of some new kings an would like to see what you guys have thanks. An I'm looking for hps !!

Back