Indoor First Auto Grow, Nirvana Short Ryder LED+CFL

Three days in paper bags and Short Rider #1 is dry, a Little too dry actually but still good. Final weight is 27.6 grams, so close but I'm still plenty happy! A huge thanks to everyone who stopped in to have a look and helped me out along the way, I doubt I would have had as much success with out the AFN community, love you all! Happy holidays!

Day 97: Short Rider #2 aka Sharky got the ax today. I left more sugar leaves on her because they were so frosty:smoking: I just couldn't cut them all off. Going to dry in paper bags again, I have high (pun intended) hopes for the potency of this one. Her sister has turned out to be very good. I suppose this concludes my first auto grow, thanks so much to this amazing community for all the support and good vibes Happy Holidaze AFN peace and good tidings to you all!
IMG_2380.JPG
IMG_2382.JPG
IMG_2383.JPG
IMG_2385.JPG
IMG_2387.JPG
IMG_2389.JPG

Nice work,you got many small buds there,frost all over them.They are hard i hope?:)

Nice , they have a glistening coating of resin that's sure to please :pass:
I bet ya it meets your expectations!

Nothing like growing your own. Good Job !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Super job Nugs. Merry Christmas.
Too dry is relative. You can bring it back up to where you want it in the jars with Boveda packs. Or a slice of apple, potato, or?
:pass:

Nice , they have a glistening coating of resin that's sure to please :pass:
I bet ya it meets your expectations!

Nothing like growing your own. Good Job !

Many thanks brother I appreciate it.

Super job Nugs. Merry Christmas.
Too dry is relative. You can bring it back up to where you want it in the jars with Boveda packs. Or a slice of apple, potato, or?
Thank you sir, Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!
Great harvest ... :vibe:

Thanks Chester, I really appreciate you taking the time to keeps tabs on us newbies!

Nugnubs looks good! Just going to try to be patient and wait another month for nice nugs like yours, love the smoke report by the way and Happy Holidaze! Got some of my outdoor drying out in the tent hoping to get another sample out of it by the new year :D

Nugnubs looks good! Just going to try to be patient and wait another month for nice nugs like yours, love the smoke report by the way and Happy Holidaze! Got some of my outdoor drying out in the tent hoping to get another sample out of it by the new year :D

I'm sure your results will will put a big ole smile on your face, thanks so much for the kind words I do appreciate it. If you want to speed up drying the outdoor harvest check out the drying in a brown bag thread, I did both Short Riders in paper bags and they were dry in 3-4 days and smelling pretty good to, better than anything I have hung to dry before they cured. I'm really impressed with this method it will be how I dry from now on, super easy too. Just chop it all up into golf ball-ish sized chunks, line the bottom of a brown bag (I used the ones you pack your lunch in) and just fold the top over 3 or 4 times and let sit in a room that's at like 40-50 % rh and in no time you will have smoke-able buds. You can be puffing on your own stuff when the ball drops!:thumbsup:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/drying-in-a-brown-bag.19673/

Back