New Grower FastBuds-Zkittlez -Gorilla Glue-Quantum Boards

They look really good great job and mishaps happen and they can take it. By the way how do u like the zkittles I'm thinking of grabbing these or Dutch passions version sending good grow karma ur way

They look really good great job and mishaps happen and they can take it. By the way how do u like the zkittles I'm thinking of grabbing these or Dutch passions version sending good grow karma ur way

Thanks Fitzy for the good karma. I have enjoyed growing the Zkittlez, she is a bit of a nutrient hog. I will say that she is stacking and frosting up nicely and has taken topping,LST and any mishaps I threw her way in stride. When they finish up I will have some info on weight and a smoke report.

Thanks Fitzy for the good karma. I have enjoyed growing the Zkittlez, she is a bit of a nutrient hog. I will say that she is stacking and frosting up nicely and has taken topping,LST and any mishaps I threw her way in stride. When they finish up I will have some info on weight and a smoke report.
How you finding the smell on her? My Zkittlez is near to finishing up now and smells nothing like the Zkittlez I've come across. Quite nice, but definitely more of a sweet, berry-like skunk. Nice, but not Zkittlez.

Awsome and thanks for the info and again good job I will be watching for the report when she's all done

Damn what a setup, some killer buds to match. Where did you get the drip tray?

How you finding the smell on her? My Zkittlez is near to finishing up now and smells nothing like the Zkittlez I've come across. Quite nice, but definitely more of a sweet, berry-like skunk. Nice, but not Zkittlez.

Hey NiceOption,
Yep I am with you, kind of a sweet berry smell. I am hoping after a nice cure that skittles flavor profile will develop and become more pronounced.

Day 61

Things are looking pretty good in the grow room and buds are really starting to thicken up.
I have dropped the RH down another 5% and increased the air movement in the room to guard against any type of powdery mildew and such.

The room environment is good and stable.
Lights-------------------18/6....24 inches above canopy
Light Intensity..-------lights are at 100% ......Umols are around 1100 center and around 700 in the corners
Plants Height----------around 26 inches.......Blackberry's are taller at around 38 to 40 inches.
Temps-------------------75 to 80 F
RH------------------------ 40 to 50%
Co2-----------------------lights on 1450 to 1650 PPM.....no enrichment at lights out

11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg

Back