New Grower FastBuds-Zkittlez -Gorilla Glue-Quantum Boards

Looking good, that Blackberry is addvertized as 20+% thc , I wonder if that's true, they also give a time for harvest that I wonder about, but any way, the seed bank site I was on didn't ship to the USA, waiting on the smoke report from you on that strain. Met some nice people on this site, they talk a little funny, hard to understand some times, but full of knowledge, just like your grows, iv'e seen their pics!, they had me look into the Amare grow lights-----my god-- those things are awesome---I went to there web site, then I went to u-tube for a review-- it was the newest Amare 500--- 6 cobs, 1 tube in the middle and space lights around each cob, no dimmer--$$$$$$$$ I forget the prices, that was a long time ago, yesterday! Very intense, his leaves were sticking strait up 98% towards that light in his pic's. I would like to see a comparison grow with your light vr's that one! Any way--just dreaming---you have a good day.:jointman:
Check out seedsman and seedsupreme I've personally used both and I know for sure carry most of fastbuds line up

Subbed up! Nice growing skills mate, I look forward to hearing the dry weights and smoke reports and of course, future grows [emoji51][emoji51]

What’s your favorite fastbuds strain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back