Do you see anything wrong here ?

If it's just Chlorine that's in the water you can fill a bucket and let it sit for 24hours, preferably with an air pump. But as you're on a low budget, just letting the water sit will remove most of the chlorine in 24 hours. Most water municipals have a chart with the average values of their tapwater on their website. That's also handy to have...
Like @MotaZona said, there's usually lot's of minerals in mineral water, so maybe tapwater that's aired is better then the bottled water...who knows? :shrug:
@MotaZona i think you guys are right ill start using tap water and let it sit,but whats the best water to use ?? I guess rain water ? next is? RO?
I have a humidifier, is this distilled water ? Is it better than tap water ?

If it's just Chlorine that's in the water you can fill a bucket and let it sit for 24hours, preferably with an air pump. But as you're on a low budget, just letting the water sit will remove most of the chlorine in 24 hours. Most water municipals have a chart with the average values of their tapwater on their website. That's also handy to have...
Like @MotaZona said, there's usually lot's of minerals in mineral water, so maybe tapwater that's aired is better then the bottled water...who knows? :shrug:
@MotaZona i think you guys are right ill start using tap water and let it sit,but whats the best water to use ?? I guess rain water ? next is? RO?

You need to test the PH of your tap water. My guess is that it’s going to be pretty alkaline. Mix a little tap water into the RO, rainwater, or distilled. The tap water will buffer whatever pure water you purchase.
My point was that there’s no reason to buy 8.0 water if you can purchase a low PH filtered water.

I just noticed burned tips what is this from ? The light was far enough ...

Attachments

• IMG_6002.JPG
    IMG_6002.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6003.JPG
    IMG_6003.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_6004.JPG
    IMG_6004.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6006.JPG
    IMG_6006.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6007.JPG
    IMG_6007.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 25
I would opt for rainwater if you can keep/collect it clean.

I just noticed burned tips what is this from ? The light was far enough ...
They look fine buddy, slight tipburn is ok ;)

Back