New Grower FastBuds-Zkittlez -Gorilla Glue-Quantum Boards

Thanks Rick-J...I appreciate the kind words my friend.

I am sorry I have never grown in a tent,thought about it many times just never did. I am in a sealed room right now.
I think 60% RH with good airflow will be fine... 50% would be better for late flower but I think you will be ok at 60% with good airflow.

Good luck on the QB lights....This is my 1st grow with them and I am really pleased...I have no complaints so far.
Best of luck to you my friend.
Wagon
Thanks for that info on RH. I checked on Amazon for the price of those lights you have, Oh- My, lots of $$. Did you build yours?, I forget-- I found the old receipts for my lights, 8/2017 when I bought them-$375.00 for the platinum-p-300 with a 5 year warranty,$ 325.00 for the 800w cheep Chinese cob's? Any way, going to grow with these for now------- :jointman:

Thanks for that info on RH. I checked on Amazon for the price of those lights you have, Oh- My, lots of $$. Did you build yours?, I forget-- I found the old receipts for my lights, 8/2017 when I bought them-$375.00 for the platinum-p-300 with a 5 year warranty,$ 325.00 for the 800w cheep Chinese cob's? Any way, going to grow with these for now------- :jointman:

Glad to help with the RH. I will shoot you a PM about the lights.

Day 65

Not much to report today.....girls are still stacking buds!!
Grow room environment is good with the RH around 40 to 45%...The C02 is a little high as I was working in the room for over an hour.
I took a few close ups....my camera skills are lacking!!!
Zkittles
34.jpg

Glue
35.jpg

Blackberry
37.jpg

38.jpg

Day 68

Things are progressing nicely in the grow room. Two of the Zkittlez and 2 of the Blackberry are showing amber trichomes and will be getting chopped this weekend. They are currently being flushed with R/O water and Flawless Finish at 2 mills per liter. The other girls will need another 7 to 14 days IMO.

1.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg

Day 68

Things are progressing nicely in the grow room. Two of the Zkittlez and 2 of the Blackberry are showing amber trichomes and will be getting chopped this weekend. They are currently being flushed with R/O water and Flawless Finish at 2 mills per liter. The other girls will need another 7 to 14 days IMO.

View attachment 1070830 View attachment 1070831 View attachment 1070832 View attachment 1070833
We're both gonna be chopping this weekend :cooldance: I've let mine go a little longer but she was slow to show ambers. How long have you been flushing? I'll be on 3 days with FF and then 2, maybe 3 days of straight RO.

Looking great!

:peace:

Day 68

View attachment 1070830 View attachment 1070831 View attachment 1070832 View attachment 1070833
Great job looks like a nice large harvest should keep u in the buds for a while and are u going to do a smoke report on the zkittles

Day 68

Those are looking nice----- do you guys worry about the PH of the final flush water, even if its RO from the sink? I'm very interested in the out come of that blackberry strain--- good job--- have fun harvesting!:jointman:

Those are looking nice----- do you guys worry about the PH of the final flush water, even if its RO from the sink? I'm very interested in the out come of that blackberry strain--- good job--- have fun harvesting!:jointman:
I PH the RO for 3 days or so and then don't bother for the rest of it. You're only adjusting PH to allow the plant to take in nutrients, there's sense to that for a few days whilst there's still some in the medium but after that there shouldn't be anything left to take up, therefor no need to adjust it.

At least that's my thinking... it's a hot topic so I'm sure someone will have a different opinion. Always worked for me though.

If you're flushing with tap, it may actually be better not to PH it, as you don't want the plant taking in the additives within the tap water, ie calcium, magnesium etc.

I PH the RO for 3 days or so and then don't bother for the rest of it. You're only adjusting PH to allow the plant to take in nutrients, there's sense to that for a few days whilst there's still some in the medium but after that there shouldn't be anything left to take up, therefor no need to adjust it.

At least that's my thinking... it's a hot topic so I'm sure someone will have a different opinion. Always worked for me though.

If you're flushing with tap, it may actually be better not to PH it, as you don't want the plant taking in the additives within the tap water, ie calcium, magnesium etc.

Thanks, sounds good to me---

We're both gonna be chopping this weekend :cooldance: I've let mine go a little longer but she was slow to show ambers. How long have you been flushing? I'll be on 3 days with FF and then 2, maybe 3 days of straight RO.

Looking great!

I have 4 to chop for sure this weekend 7 days flush for them. 2 Zkittlez and 2 Blackberry that are ready.

Back