New Grower FastBuds-Zkittlez -Gorilla Glue-Quantum Boards

:drool:ooh la la! They're packing it on! You've done a better job with the Zkittlez than I have. How you finding the smell? Mines really nice but not really like the Zkittlez photo I've tried so far.

Great growing going on in here! :slap:

:peace:

Day 61

Things are looking pretty good in the grow room and buds are really starting to thicken up.
I have dropped the RH down another 5% and increased the air movement in the room to guard against any type of powdery mildew and such.

The room environment is good and stable.
Lights-------------------18/6....24 inches above canopy
Light Intensity..-------lights are at 100% ......Umols are around 1100 center and around 700 in the corners
Plants Height----------around 26 inches.......Blackberry's are taller at around 38 to 40 inches.
Temps-------------------75 to 80 F
RH------------------------ 40 to 50%
Co2-----------------------lights on 1450 to 1650 PPM.....no enrichment at lights out

View attachment 1068054 View attachment 1068055 View attachment 1068056 View attachment 1068057 View attachment 1068058 View attachment 1068059
Wow, those girls are beautiful, fat and happy looking--- I saw a add on you-tube of the best LED grow lights of 2020, your lights were # 1, I think your girls all agree!----

ooh la la! They're packing it on! You've done a better job with the Zkittlez than I have. How you finding the smell? Mines really nice but not really like the Zkittlez photo I've tried so far

Thanks a million NiceOption!!!! I am not getting the Zkittlez smell yet, a little fruity, a little funk....hopefully it will show up after a decent cure

Wow, those girls are beautiful, fat and happy looking--- I saw a add on you-tube of the best LED grow lights of 2020, your lights were # 1, I think your girls all agree!----

Thanks Rick-J!!!.....I did a lot (months and months) of research before I decided on the HLG QB's... switched from HPS....there are lots of great lights out on the market....but for me all things considered, I did not feel I could get a better LED light that could legit flower a 4x4 at this price point. Are there better lights...sure most likely...are their better lights at the HLG-600 price point.....well i am not so sure about that.....but that is just my opinion. Like i said there are a lot of great lights on the market today....lots

ps---How many fans do you have?

I have 3 fans going at all times..... and have dropped the humidity to around 45%....I have never had an issue with powdery mildew and believe lots of air movement is key.

Last edited:
Day 61

Things are looking pretty good in the grow room and buds are really starting to thicken up.
I have dropped the RH down another 5% and increased the air movement in the room to guard against any type of powdery mildew and such.

The room environment is good and stable.
Lights-------------------18/6....24 inches above canopy
Light Intensity..-------lights are at 100% ......Umols are around 1100 center and around 700 in the corners
Plants Height----------around 26 inches.......Blackberry's are taller at around 38 to 40 inches.
Temps-------------------75 to 80 F
RH------------------------ 40 to 50%
Co2-----------------------lights on 1450 to 1650 PPM.....no enrichment at lights out

View attachment 1068054 View attachment 1068055 View attachment 1068056 View attachment 1068057 View attachment 1068058 View attachment 1068059

Looking amazing @wagon. Mind sharing some info on your co2 setup? I definitely want to enrich with co2 next run but I need a crash course in equipment first lol

Thanks a million NiceOption!!!! I am not getting the Zkittlez smell yet, a little fruity, a little funk....hopefully it will show up after a decent cure

Thanks Rick-J!!!.....I did a lot (months and months) of research before I decided on the HLG QB's... switched from HPS....there are lots of great lights out on the market....but for me all things considered, I did not feel I could get a better LED light that could legit flower a 4x4 at this price point. Are there better lights...sure most likely...are their better lights at the HLG-600 price point.....well i am not so sure about that.....but that is just my opinion. Like i said there are a lot of great lights on the market today....lots

I have 3 fans going at all times..... and have dropped the humidity to around 45%....I have never had an issue with powdery mildew and believe lots of air movement is key.
I never had powered mildew I've had bud rot in the middle of August ie hottest most humidity time of year bc I can't control temp or humidity my electric bill is already high so no way I can use AC but again it has not caused me any issues. But neway great job they look very nice buddy I hope the do you well

Thanks man, i'm going to check out those lights, i'm looking to fill up that 4x4 tent I have, it sure would be nice to have some good proven lights. I don't know any thing about that C-02??? Thanks for the fan info, here are some more questions, what about your vents on the bottom of your tent, iv'e got a 15"x 5"vent open with 3 fans and a 6" extraction fan on the lowest speed setting. My humidity has been around 60% after I got that Vicks, maybe I should lower it? ' about ready for harvest on this grow---2 or 3 days? But next time,do you have a system with those vents for different grow stages? I am going to try and get those lights, Once again, your girls look sweet!

Looking amazing @wagon. Mind sharing some info on your co2 setup? I definitely want to enrich with co2 next run but I need a crash course in equipment first lol

Thanks Beavis for the props. I run a Auto Pilot 8 burner... propane Co2 generator. It is controlled by a Atlas 3 Co2 Monitor/Controller...They have both performed great so far....no issues.
In flower I run my set points at 1350 PPM low end to 1500 PPM high end.

Thanks man, i'm going to check out those lights, i'm looking to fill up that 4x4 tent I have, it sure would be nice to have some good proven lights. I don't know any thing about that C-02??? Thanks for the fan info, here are some more questions, what about your vents on the bottom of your tent, iv'e got a 15"x 5"vent open with 3 fans and a 6" extraction fan on the lowest speed setting. My humidity has been around 60% after I got that Vicks, maybe I should lower it? ' about ready for harvest on this grow---2 or 3 days? But next time,do you have a system with those vents for different grow stages? I am going to try and get those lights, Once again, your girls look sweet!

Thanks Rick-J...I appreciate the kind words my friend.

I am sorry I have never grown in a tent,thought about it many times just never did. I am in a sealed room right now.
I think 60% RH with good airflow will be fine... 50% would be better for late flower but I think you will be ok at 60% with good airflow.

Good luck on the QB lights....This is my 1st grow with them and I am really pleased...I have no complaints so far.
Best of luck to you my friend.
Wagon

I never had powered mildew I've had bud rot in the middle of August ie hottest most humidity time of year bc I can't control temp or humidity my electric bill is already high so no way I can use AC but again it has not caused me any issues. But neway great job they look very nice buddy I hope the do you well

Thanks Fitzy for the kind words.....I hate any type of mold,mildew,fungus or rot in a grow....It can wreck countless hours of hard work. I always try to have lots of air movement which I think is a key preventative.

Thanks again Fitzy
Wagon

Back