New Grower FastBuds-Zkittlez -Gorilla Glue-Quantum Boards

Day 52

Well I had a setback in the garden last week. The breaker to my A/C tripped during a storm. I received a high temperature alert from my Sensor/Push monitor but was at work and could not get away for several hours. When I got to the grow room temperature was 106 F ....pretty warm.

I have some leaf damage on some of the upper leaves that were closest to the lights, but not to bad considering. I have since installed high temperature shutoffs on my lights. I should be able to avoid this near disaster in the future.

I have included a couple photos of some FastBuds Blackberry that I am also running.They are the last 2 photos. I have never been a fan of the plants themselves as they are long and lanky and in general never looked that good IMO, but I have always favored the shorter squatter Indicas....they just fit my growing style better. But I will say they are producing some really beautiful bud, again IMO.

4.jpg

3.jpg

16.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited:
Everybody looks happy and healthy in there. Hopefully I have some of those FB BlackBerry in the way to try soon. Always have god luck with Fast Buds, no disappointments.

One warm day let’s them know how lucky they are every other day. Keep those girls in check.

:vibes:

Looking good from where I'm sat. I've heard only great things about the blackberry. I believe she just took home a prize in the Autoflower Cup. I'm still on the fence about purple strains but might have to give her a go myself sometime soon.

Damn that is some heat! But it looks like they took it well so far. Hopefully no more issues like that pop up, but seems like you're a step and a half ahead! ;)

Can't wait to try out some fastbuds myself, but it is really hard for me to find the right place to buy them. (USA)

Subbed up to see how they finish

Damn that is some heat! But it looks like they took it well so far. Hopefully no more issues like that pop up, but seems like you're a step and a half ahead! ;)

Can't wait to try out some fastbuds myself, but it is really hard for me to find the right place to buy them. (USA)

Subbed up to see how they finish
I get mine from seedsman or seedsupreme they ship to USA and have lots of fastbuds gear

Day 52

Well I had a setback in the garden last week. The breaker to my A/C tripped during a storm. I received a high temperature alert from my Sensor/Push monitor but was at work and could not get away for several hours. When I got to the grow room temperature was 106 F ....pretty warm.

I have some leaf damage on some of the upper leaves that were closest to the lights, but not to bad considering. I have since installed high temperature shutoffs on my lights. I should be able to avoid this near disaster in the future.

I have included a couple photos of some FastBuds Blackberry that I am also running.They are the last 2 photos. I have never been a fan of the plants themselves as they are long and lanky and in general never looked that good IMO, but I have always favored the shorter squatter Indicas....they just fit my growing style better. But I will say they are producing some really beautiful bud, again IMO.

View attachment 1064111
View attachment 1064113
View attachment 1064117
View attachment 1064118
View attachment 1064119
Man oh man, your girls look great, even with your heat disaster, those buds on your 52 day old plants are very nice and plump! Keep the power on, hope you don't live in tornado alley! Sounds like the enviorment is [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], then the lights. I'm going to try the Platinum-P-300 next, but, if I do get new lights, I will check out those lights you have. There is so many brands, shapes and sizes, and of course, lots of wild claims of power and coverage. It is very overwhelming to a guy like me! I will for sure let you know. Happy Growing---:jointman:

Hello everyone and thanks for the kind words. Well we are on the home stretch in the grow room at Day 54 and things are looking pretty good, all things considered. The girls all got R/O water with cal-mag today at 2 mills per liter.

I am posting a picture of some FastBuds Blackberry I am also growing. I just think the purple buds look so cool.
When I look at the buds under my scope the colors really pop out at you, reds,purples and pinks. I have 2 different phenotype's of the Blackberry, one type shows lots of purple and the other is mostly green with just hints of purple that I pick out with my scope.

I am going to run some Mephisto gear next....Double Grape,Sour Stompers and maybe Sour Livers.....it will be my 1st Mephisto grow and am super stoked!!!!

Have any of you guys ever used Remo Nutrients? I got a really good deal on the Super Charged Liter bundle...I need to do some research, but i have heard good things about his nutes.

15.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone and thanks for the kind words. Well we are on the home stretch in the grow room at Day 54 and things are looking pretty good, all things considered. The girls all got R/O water with cal-mag today at 2 mills per liter.

I am posting a picture of some FastBuds Blackberry I am also growing. I just think the purple buds look so cool.
When I look at the buds under my scope the colors really pop out at you, reds,purples and pinks. I have 2 different phenotype's of the Blackberry, one type shows lots of purple and the other is mostly green with just hints of purple that I pick out with my scope.

I am going to run some Mephisto gear next....Double Grape,Sour Stompers and maybe Sour Livers.....it will be my 1st Mephisto grow and am super stoked!!!!

Have any of you guys ever used Remo Nutrients? I got a really good deal on the Super Charged Liter bundle...I need to do some research, but i have heard good things about his nutes.

View attachment 1065041
Seen some great grows with Remo and they're a decent price. I'm sure you'll do good with them.

Nice selection from Meph too. The DG seems to have exploded in popularity since they released the recent test results. Gotta be the highest testing auto out there!? Looking forward to growing her myself sometime soon.
I've not grown the SS but if the Ghost Stomper is anything to go by, she's an excellent choice. Very stable by now I'm assuming at F7 and it seems to be used for breeding a fair bit. Should be some nice uniform plants.

:peace:

View attachment 1065041

A really great smoke. I have about 10g left from four months ago.

Plants looking great!

Day 58
All is well in the grow room and the girls are stacking some bud despite the mishap with the A/C that damaged some of the upper leaf growth.
I seem to have 2 different pheno's of the Zkittlez. 2 of them are shorter an more Indica to me, while the other 2 seemed to veg longer and have grown about 7 to 8 inches taller and are slower to stack buds.

The 2 Gorilla Glue's are both doing well and look the same in height and structure.

The Blackberry's also show 2 different phenotype's with some very purple in color at this point and the 2 are very green in color.

Both canopy's are looking good and starting to stack and frost up.

The room environment is good and stable.
Lights-------------------18/6....24 inches above canopy
Light Intensity..-------lights are at 100% ......Umols are around 1100 center and around 700 in the corners
Plants Height----------around 26 inches.......Blackberry's are taller at around 38 to 40 inches.
Temps-------------------74 to 80 F
RH------------------------lights on 50% to 55%..lights out 40 to 50%
Co2-----------------------lights on 1450 to 1650 PPM.....no enrichment at lights out

1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
6.jpg

Back