New Grower FastBuds-Zkittlez -Gorilla Glue-Quantum Boards

Hey man, you need power to run all those fancy toys! Good thing your on top of all that. Those girls look nice man---- You have a good weekend----:jointman:

Day 30

Girls all looked good and received nutrients today. I have begun increasing nutrients levels, temps,humidity and Co2.

2 mils-per liter of the grow/bloom/micro
1 mil-per liter of voodoo juice/piranha//bud candy/big bud/cal-mag

Lights----18/6....26 inches above canopy
Light Intensity....around 900 Umols
Plants Height--around 16 inches
Temps-81 to 84 F
RH-----65 to 70%
Co2----1200 to 1500 PPM

7.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg

Hey man, you need power to run all those fancy toys! Good thing your on top of all that. Those girls look nice man---- You have a good weekend----:jointman:

Your sure right about needing that power!!!!!! Thanks for the kind words.....Keep going strong with Lollita....she is looking great my friend!!!!

Last edited:
What a good lookin bunch of happy girls! Keep that power on-----:jointman:

Late to this party but wow! Looking absolutely amazing in there.

Subbed :pop:

Day 32

The girls are looking good. I gave them plain R/O water today until I got some runoff. They are starting to stack some buds!!!! Good times!!!

Lights-------------18/6....24 inches above canopy
Light Intensity....around 900 Umols
Plants Height----around 19 inches
Temps-------------84 to 88 F
RH------------------63 to 70%
Co2-----------------1200 to 1500 PPM

8.jpg
7.jpg
9.jpg
1.jpg
6.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited:
Late to this party but wow! Looking absolutely amazing in there.

Subbed :pop:

Hey NiceOption you got a really nice grow going on with your own Zkittlez. Looks amazing, I'm following along looking for tips and pointers.

Looking lush
:pass:

Thanks Frenjamin Banklin for the kind words. I am getting ready to give the girls a major defoliation and some more LST , this weekend if not sooner.

Hey NiceOption you got a really nice grow going on with your own Zkittlez. Looks amazing, I'm following along looking for tips and pointers.

Thanks Frenjamin Banklin for the kind words. I am getting ready to give the girls a major defoliation and some more LST , this weekend if not sooner.
Looks like you know exactly what you're doing!

Day 34

The girls are getting taller and bushier by the day. They will soon be receiving some major defoliation, most likely this weekend when I have more time.

The room is dialed in and everything is looking good. I am finding the Zkittlez to be some what of a nutrient hog...seems to always want more.

I will be rolling with these temps,humidity and Co2 levels for about the next 2 or 3 weeks and then will drop the humidity to around 45% to 50% as the colas fatten up. I will also add another fan or 2 at this time to maximize airflow.

Lights-------------18/6....24 inches above canopy
Light Intensity....around 1100 Umols
Plants Height----around 21 inches
Temps-------------84 to 88 F....79 F during lights out
RH------------------63 to 72%....50% during lights out
Co2-----------------1350 to 1600 PPM

In case I didn't mention it the Gorilla Glue plants are up on the front row. The 2 on the left-hand side. The other 4 are Zkittlez and are on the back row and the 1 on the front row far right.

8.jpg
7.jpg
1.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Last edited:
Back