New Grower FastBuds-Zkittlez -Gorilla Glue-Quantum Boards

Looking very good, that" bondage", seems to open those girls up to lots of light! I just dream about the RH being that good. :jointman:

Thanks Rick-J,

Yep it opened them up nicely for now.... I have an Ideal Air Humidifier hooked up my Inkbird IHC 200....together they make controlling the humidity levels a breeze. I have been working on automating the watering. I have some FloraFlex products....got all my stuff installed today...plumbing,reservoir,pump, dripers,ect... now I just need to rearrange the girls and play with the timer and find the best flow rate....all fun stuff.

Last edited:
Day 26

Well the girls are all doing well and have bounced back from their defoliation and LST. Height is right at 14 inches and stretching for the light..
I am starting to see some white pistils,so we are in the beginning of early flower. Temps are 78 to 82 F,,,,RH 65 to 70% Co2 900-1100 PPM
I will begin slowly increasing the temps,humidity,Co2,light intensity and nutrient levels over the next week or two as I begin to chase the ever elusive VPD.
This is always my favorite part of a grow. I got my Flora-flex drip system installed and will be fine tuning it this weekend.

I have also included a photo of my Fastbuds GSC that I chopped 4 days ago.

7.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
8.jpg

Day 26

Well the girls are all doing well and have bounced back from their defoliation and LST. Height is right at 14 inches and stretching for the light..
I am starting to see some white pistils,so we are in the beginning of early flower. Temps are 78 to 82 F,,,,RH 65 to 70% Co2 900-1100 PPM
I will begin slowly increasing the temps,humidity,Co2,light intensity and nutrient levels over the next week or two as I begin to chase the ever elusive VPD.
This is always my favorite part of a grow. I got my Flora-flex drip system installed and will be fine tuning it this weekend.

I have also included a photo of my Fastbuds GSC that I chopped 4 days ago.

View attachment 1053359 View attachment 1053360 View attachment 1053361 View attachment 1053356 View attachment 1053357 View attachment 1053358
Very nice my friend you have a very nice setup great job will stay tuned

Day 28

I had a small setback...lost power in the storms last night and didn't get power back until around noon today. Temps remained ok with a low of around 65 F, the humidity got high at 90%. But when the power returned the controllers sorted everything out. So the girls got about 15 hours of darkness instead of the usual 6 .Well they seemed to take it all in stride and looked fine when I got home this evening. I went ahead and fed them,Advanced Nutrients.

1.5 mil-per liter of the grow/bloom/micro
1 mil-per liter of vodoo juice/piranha//bud candy/rhino skin/cal-mag

They have gained a couple inches in height and are around 16 inches tall and starting to spit white pistils.
1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Day 28

I had a small setback...lost power in the storms last night and didn't get power back until around noon today. Temps remained ok with a low of around 65 F, the humidity got high at 90%. But when the power returned the controllers sorted everything out. So the girls got about 15 hours of darkness instead of the usual 6 .Well they seemed to take it all in stride and looked fine when I got home this evening. I went ahead and fed them,Advanced Nutrients.

1.5 mil-per liter of the grow/bloom/micro
1 mil-per liter of vodoo juice/piranha//bud candy/rhino skin/cal-mag

They have gained a couple inches in height and are around 16 inches tall and starting to spit white pistils.View attachment 1054264 View attachment 1054265 View attachment 1054266 View attachment 1054267
Hey didnt see that u were useing advanced nutes i dont remember which one but there have been pesticides found in green planet finisher and bud factor x i know for sure might want to google it as it was awhile ago but still worry sum they look great keep it up

Hey Fitzy.... thanks for the heads up, i will definitely look into it.
No problem idk if any of the stuff you use has any but the one i found had 5 diff nutrients so all ways better to be safe and check im going to check it out more my self bc ive used advance 3 part organic and sensizyme so hope they are good myself fingers crossed

Wow @wagon, nice set up man, and the girls look spot on as well. I`m thinking about getting one of those drip feed systems, watering two times a day is getting a bit annoying lol.

Back