New Grower FastBuds-Zkittlez -Gorilla Glue-Quantum Boards

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Looks amazing buddy! The Zkittlez is a hungry gal isn't she! I can't seem to get enough in her. Do you find she's quite sensitive to water too? Mine droops every time she sees a watering can.

Day 35

Not much to report today. The girls all looked good and received nutrients about 2 liters each. I am really happy with the grow room environment and feel like I am pretty dialed in on the VPD at this time in the grow.

4mils-per liter of the BloomA/BloomB...Advanced Nutrients PH perfect lineup

1 mil-per liter of voodoo juice/piranha//bud candy/big bud/
2 mils-per liter cal-mag

1.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Looks amazing buddy! The Zkittlez is a hungry gal isn't she! I can't seem to get enough in her. Do you find she's quite sensitive to water too? Mine droops every time she sees a watering can.

Hey NiceOption,
Thanks for the props. I have just upped the nutes I am giving them. I do not notice any drooping when I water. Thanks again for the kind words, your grow is looking great and follow every post.

Day 34 looks great! Keep it up.:jointman:

Hello Rick-J,
Thanks for the kind words. I am following along with your grow as well and loving the look of Lollita and the new girl is also looking like she is off to a great start. Keep it up!!!

Wagon

Day 35

Not much to report today. The girls all looked good and received nutrients about 2 liters each. I am really happy with the grow room environment and feel like I am pretty dialed in on the VPD at this time in the grow.

4mils-per liter of the BloomA/BloomB...Advanced Nutrients PH perfect lineup

1 mil-per liter of voodoo juice/piranha//bud candy/big bud/
2 mils-per liter cal-mag

View attachment 1057197

Hey NiceOption,
Thanks for the props. I have just upped the nutes I am giving them. I do not notice any drooping when I water. Thanks again for the kind words, your grow is looking great and follow every post.

Interestingly she's stopped that after switching to RO! That's enough to have made me sure it was the right move.

Hello Rick-J,
Thanks for the kind words. I am following along with your grow as well and loving the look of Lollita and the new girl is also looking like she is off to a great start. Keep it up!!!

Wagon

Day 36

Well the girls all received some pretty severe (IMO) defoliation today, some lollipopping and light LST to open them up a bit more. They all got 2 liters each of R/O water with Cal-mag added at 1 mil per liter. I am starting to see a little bit of tip burn so I will stay at the current nutrient levels for now.

1st picture is a before pic.

18.jpg
11.jpg
14.jpg
12.jpg
17.jpg
16.jpg
15.jpg

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Looking great in there!

I've noticed some calcium def almost right away on the NYCD after switching to the RO. Seems to be very hungry for it. Zkittles less so actually so I'm sure you're fine, but just something to be aware of. I was surprised how quickly it appeared.

Nice green color and slight tip burn. Very healthy looking run. These should be getting crazy big soon.
Very nice work.
:pass:

Your ladies look really great buddy.. healthy and growing well.. I think a good defol is required most of the time tbh I know some don't agree and say it can stress them but I'd rather take the risk of a little stress and know that I'm gonna get less popcorn buds/fluff cuz I've let the light in. Looking forward to the run in :thumbsup:

Day 40

Well the girls are looking pretty good. Got some slight Cal-Mag deficiency on the Zkittlez, nothing major and have upped the Cal-Mag to 2 mills per liter.

The grow room environment is looking good,happy with the VPD and the girls are praying.

Lights-------------------18/6....24 inches above canopy
Light Intensity..-------lights are at 100% ......Umols are around 1100 center and around 700 in the corners
Plants Height----------around 25 inches
Temps-------------------86 to 88 F
RH------------------------lights on 65 to 70%...lights out 45 to 50%
Co2-----------------------lights on 1450 to 1650 PPM.....no enrichment at lights out

1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Day 45

Not much has changed since the last update, the girls are looking pretty good. Still fighting a slight Cal-Mag deficiency on the Zkittlez.

I have lowered the humidity to around 50% as the buds are beginning to stack and have lowered the temps about 4 degrees F. The stretch is just about over, the younger Zkittlez in the lower right front row still has some stretching to do maybe another week or so for her. The younger Zkittlez leaves look perfect as she started getting increased Cal-Mag as soon as I noticed the deficiency on her older siblings. I am starting to see some frost on the leaves and that is always a welcome sight.

Here is some information on the grow room environment.
Lights-------------------18/6....24 inches above canopy
Light Intensity..-------lights are at 100% ......Umols are around 1100 center and around 700 in the corners
Plants Height----------around 27 inches
Temps-------------------82 to 86 F
RH------------------------lights on 45 to 50%...lights out 45 to 50%
Co2-----------------------lights on 1500 to 1625 PPM.....no enrichment at lights out
1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
3.jpg

Back