New Grower FastBuds-Zkittlez -Gorilla Glue-Quantum Boards

Day 21

The girls all look really good today. Temps are pretty stable 77-81 F........Humidity 62-68%,,,,,,,CO2 700-1000 PPM
The HLG 600 is about 18 inches from the top of the canopy dialed down to around 800 Umols

I added a new piece of equipment to the grow room today an Ideal Air 80 pint dehumidifier, set up on a timer to come on at lights out to control the nighttime humidity spike. Its set to keep the nighttime humidity at 60%,this number will continue to decrease the later we get into flower.

So here are a couple of pic's...... The Zkittlez up front on the far right was a replacement for a seed that didn't pop, so she is about 3 days behind her sisters and the reason she is slightly smaller.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Hello Rick-J,

Thanks for the kind words....I have been following along with your grow and must say "Lollita" looks great and will continue to follow her progress. I am big fan of COB's.

Best of luck!!!

Wagon

Day 21

The girls all look really good today. Temps are pretty stable 77-81 F........Humidity 62-68%,,,,,,,CO2 700-1000 PPM
The HLG 600 is about 18 inches from the top of the canopy dialed down to around 800 Umols

I added a new piece of equipment to the grow room today an Ideal Air 80 pint dehumidifier, set up on a timer to come on at lights out to control the nighttime humidity spike. Its set to keep the nighttime humidity at 60%,this number will continue to decrease the later we get into flower.

So here are a couple of pic's...... The Zkittlez up front on the far right was a replacement for a seed that didn't pop, so she is about 3 days behind her sisters and the reason she is slightly smaller.

View attachment 1050813
View attachment 1050814
Wow, look's real good, nice bushy and very green! I saw those Zkittlez seeds while I was looking for my next strain, anxious to see the results. Enjoy your new toy--- Happy growing--- 18"????? Maybe I should lower my COB'S? wE WILL SEE?:jointman:

Day 23

The girls are all looking good with no issues yet (fingers crossed). I moved the girls to their new home a 4x4 tray also the girls all got a trim of their lower canopy today.
I have a few before and after pictures......lollipop
When they recover in a day or 2 I will start with some light LST in an effort to open them up a bit for some better light penetration.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Last edited:
Day 24

Well the girls all got their first taste of LST, I also did a little more trimming underneath the canopy.
I managed to tie all 6 girls without breaking any stems and that is a new world record!!!
I use pipe cleaners to secure and bend the stems. I use safety pins to secure the pipe cleaners to the bags.
I think the girls look pretty good, they are opened up nicely for better light penetration.
I raised my HLG-600 up to 28 inches for a better spread and am reading 600 or so Umols at the canopy top.
Temps are stable 78-81 F .....RH is 62-68%........Co2 700 to 1000 PPM

1.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Last edited:
Looking very good, that" bondage", seems to open those girls up to lots of light! I just dream about the RH being that good. :jointman:

Back