New Grower FastBuds-Zkittlez -Gorilla Glue-Quantum Boards

Those are looking nice----- do you guys worry about the PH of the final flush water, even if its RO from the sink? I'm very interested in the out come of that blackberry strain--- good job--- have fun harvesting!:jointman:

I still PH my flush....just out of habit I think!!!

Just a few close-ups.

11.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg

Day 71

I chopped and hung 1 Zkittlez and 1 Blackberry today.....after a close look at the trichomes I decided that these were the only 2 that were ready to come down.

The Zkittlez was a beautiful plant that had 6 large dense cola's on it, the bud to leaf ratio was excellent and made trimming a breeze...The Blackberry was on the smaller side but the buds were nice and dense if a bit more leafy.

Zkittlez cola
20.jpg

Last edited:
Day 71

I chopped and hung 1 Zkittlez and 1 Blackberry today.....after a close look at the trichomes I decided that these were the only 2 that were ready to come down.

The Zkittlez was a beautiful plant that had 6 large dense cola's on it, the bud to leaf ratio was excellent and made trimming a breeze...The Blackberry was on the smaller side but the buds were nice and dense if a bit more leafy.

Zkittlez cola
View attachment 1071876
Goooooooooood job----way to grow! The cola from that Zkittlez strain is amazing------- How did you look at those trichs and what percent of amber were they? Happy Fathers Day----- your hard work is starting to pay off!!!

Goooooooooood job----way to grow! The cola from that Zkittlez strain is amazing------- How did you look at those trichs and what percent of amber were they? Happy Fathers Day----- your hard work is starting to pay off!!!

Thanks Rick-J!!!!!

I use a cheap 60x pocket microscope/jewelers loupe that I bought on E-bay for less than 5 bucks....works great!!!
I had around 10 to 15% amber...I think the decision on when to chop is based on personal preference...determined by what a person needs their medicine to do....some people chop sooner and some go much longer...this is just my preference. I have experimented chopping sooner and also waiting longer.

And a Happy Fathers to you !!!!

Day 74
Things are progressing nicely in the grow room. I will be harvesting 1 Zkittlez and at least 1 Blackberry this weekend. Buds are continuing to stack and the girls are getting heavier.

A few shots from the grow and a bud shot from the Blackberry I chopped last weekend.

2.jpg
5.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Blackberry...Let there be frost!!!!
1.jpg

Day 74
Things are progressing nicely in the grow room. I will be harvesting 1 Zkittlez and at least 1 Blackberry this weekend. Buds are continuing to stack and the girls are getting heavier.

A few shots from the grow and a bud shot from the Blackberry I chopped last weekend.

View attachment 1072994 View attachment 1072995 View attachment 1072996 View attachment 1072997
View attachment 1072998
Some fat colas you got there, if you need help smoking it just let me know. Also have you thought about adding a 6500k light to increase trichomes? I'm telling you it's so worth it.
0610190734a_Signature.jpg

Day 74

View attachment 1072994 View attachment 1072995 View attachment 1072996 View attachment 1072997
View attachment 1072998
Looking good, that Blackberry is addvertized as 20+% thc , I wonder if that's true, they also give a time for harvest that I wonder about, but any way, the seed bank site I was on didn't ship to the USA, waiting on the smoke report from you on that strain. Met some nice people on this site, they talk a little funny, hard to understand some times, but full of knowledge, just like your grows, iv'e seen their pics!, they had me look into the Amare grow lights-----my god-- those things are awesome---I went to there web site, then I went to u-tube for a review-- it was the newest Amare 500--- 6 cobs, 1 tube in the middle and space lights around each cob, no dimmer--$$$$$$$$ I forget the prices, that was a long time ago, yesterday! Very intense, his leaves were sticking strait up 98% towards that light in his pic's. I would like to see a comparison grow with your light vr's that one! Any way--just dreaming---you have a good day.:jointman:

Back