Indoor FastBuds Unreleased L.A by Padawan1972

Hey bro, just curious about what day the vertical growth stopped? around time I had said? I just want log this in my notes when I have a 2nd one to confirm.. also looking great bro, you'll get more bud off yours then mine will get if I didn't have so many issues come up I could of had time to work with that one, but them front two & floods and everything else took my attention away...my fault not the plants, but I just can't do 30things at once kinda thing..:smokeout:

I would say around 35 days, give or take of course.
What are you thinking on your harvest, she going to disappoint you or you smiling about the possible outcome?

I would say around 35 days, give or take of course.
What are you thinking on your harvest, she going to disappoint you or you smiling about the possible outcome?
oh I'll be smiling for sure, it won't be a big yield but the buds will be solid/dense...I hope for like 2.5oz on that one I know a long way off from my usual's but I got overwhelmed with issues...My Sour D will be the one to make up for the other's that haven't done well..:thumbsup::smokeout:

Been following this thread from day one. Such an awesome learning tool being able to see regular pictures with the techniques used. I'm still on my first grow, but I will definitely be using this thread in the future. Great guide.

Day 50ish
Quick update. Not much going on....she just plumping up nice...still has a way to go
Bumped megacrop to 5.5g/gal .
The winter lack of humidity and keeps temps regular has been some what of a challenge this year..but still growing good

DSC_3357.jpg
DSC_3362.jpg
DSC_3367.jpg
DSC_3372.jpg
DSC_3373.jpg

Back