Indoor FastBuds Unreleased L.A by Padawan1972

42455298-8EB6-4379-930E-232192DB7D3B.jpeg
Day 50ish
Quick update. Not much going on....she just plumping up nice...still has a way to go
Bumped megacrop to 5.5g/gal .
The winter lack of humidity and keeps temps regular has been some what of a challenge this year..but still growing good

View attachment 983402 View attachment 983403 View attachment 983404 View attachment 983405 View attachment 983406
Great looking girls fastbuds genetics has never disappointed me I actually just started 10 Zskittles

Little update...
The trichs are really starting to pile on!. I decided to try Bud Explosion by greenleaf nutrients . I noticed that it seems that my girl is lacking in Nitrogen ? or is it just coloration of this plant at this stage?? She hasn't slowed down and the nugs are swelling nicely .
I did however back off the Megacrop, noticed some decent nute burn after last feeding at 5.5g/gal so , back to 5g/gal along with the sweetcandy and the new addition of Bud Explosion

I did trim out some leaves that were in the way or bunched up, also took out side branches and pulled them down to open up the plant. Lots of leaves in the center restricting the kind of air flow I like with the compact plants. Bending them down will help

oh, and she stinks soooo good, especially when I was man handling her!

DSC_3383.jpg
DSC_3384.jpg
DSC_3381.jpg
DSC_3390.jpg
DSC_3413.jpg
DSC_3419.jpg
DSC_3433.jpg

Little update...
The trichs are really starting to pile on!. I decided to try Bud Explosion by greenleaf nutrients . I noticed that it seems that my girl is lacking in Nitrogen ? or is it just coloration of this plant at this stage?? She hasn't slowed down and the nugs are swelling nicely .
I did however back off the Megacrop, noticed some decent nute burn after last feeding at 5.5g/gal so , back to 5g/gal along with the sweetcandy and the new addition of Bud Explosion

I did trim out some leaves that were in the way or bunched up, also took out side branches and pulled them down to open up the plant. Lots of leaves in the center restricting the kind of air flow I like with the compact plants. Bending them down will help

View attachment 986175 View attachment 986176 View attachment 986181 View attachment 986177 View attachment 986178 View attachment 986179 View attachment 986180
Is this Lemon AK? I found some at my go to place and am interested.

Little update...

View attachment 986175 View attachment 986176 View attachment 986181 View attachment 986177 View attachment 986178 View attachment 986179 View attachment 986180
Is she maybe starting to change colors? Mine started before she was even making buds I had thought lack of N or possibly even iron but wasn’t either mine changed to colors we have now... yours is looking very nice

Back