Indoor FastBuds Unreleased L.A by Padawan1972

you must be getting close to that day 35 the week of slow down/stop of vertical growth....Mine if ya noticed didn't really stretch much at all in pre-flower I'm hoping yours will do a little more stretching then mine did for that part..

Little update. Day35ish

Trying to keep her flat , spread her out just a bit, still got a little stretch. Some more adjustments and tucking, little leaf picking.

Shes really picking up on her drinking.

DSC_3215.jpg
DSC_3220.jpg

DSC_3217.jpg
DSC_3223.jpg
DSC_3225.jpg

Update.
@Unique ..sorry I missed your question..but, vertical growth has basically stopped.
Buds are forming and swelling as we speak.
Had a bit of a Nitrogen def, after last update. lots of "pale" leaves. I was trying to be careful with the nutes, but I guessed wrong and she let me know. I bumped up nutes and she corrected herself, much happier looking girl.

She has beautiful leaves, but I needed to get rid of them. I did all the leaf tucking I could until today. She was just to packed and I need that air flow. Plus, to many bud sites not getting the light they deserve. Lots of bunched leaves and removal today.

Her lemon zest is really coming out, especially when you disturb her.

DSC_3300.jpg
DSC_3314.jpg
DSC_3309.jpg
DSC_3319.jpg
DSC_3301.jpg
DSC_3323.jpg

Last edited:
Update.
@Unique ..sorry I missed your question..but, vertical growth has basically stopped.
Buds are forming and swelling as we speak.
Had a bit of a Nitrogen def, after last update. lots of "pale" leaves. I was trying to be careful with the nutes, but I guessed wrong and she let me know. I bumped up nutes and she corrected herself, much happier looking girl.

She has beautiful leaves, but I needed to get rid of them. I did all the leaf tucking I could until today. She was just to packed and I need that air flow. Plus, to many bud sites not getting the light they deserve. Lots of bunched leaves and removal today.

Her lemon zest is really coming out, especially when you disturb her.

View attachment 980452 View attachment 980455 View attachment 980454 View attachment 980456 View attachment 980453 View attachment 980457
Hey bro, just curious about what day the vertical growth stopped? around time I had said? I just want log this in my notes when I have a 2nd one to confirm.. also looking great bro, you'll get more bud off yours then mine will get if I didn't have so many issues come up I could of had time to work with that one, but them front two & floods and everything else took my attention away...my fault not the plants, but I just can't do 30things at once kinda thing..:smokeout:

Back