Indoor FastBuds Unreleased L.A by Padawan1972

your doing an awesome job!! Nice to work with a plant that is such a quick grower, right? What day yours is at now? remember what I told ya this will be super fast up til approx day 38-39 and then vertical growth will halt fairly quick, like instantly... So I'm only pointing that out so you know exactly how many days you have to work with her...After day 39-40 nothing in way of vertical growth and bud production starts...I didn't quite have that luxury of knowing how many days I had to work with this one, but that is parts I keep track of closely: how long till 1st set & 2nd set, how many days till she shows sex, day she stops vertical growth, everything like that...:headbang::thumbsup::smokeout::pass:

Shes @ day 25ish. today

Little update, Day25ish. She's still looking for the light. The fan leaves of this thing are HUGE for her size. I did some more defol. also snipped the lowest "sucker" growths. Moved some branches slightly, at this point I have the branches growing the direction I want. I will let her stretch towards the light and when they get long enough, I will bend them again or super crop to keep her level and circumference I want.

The cold weather and low Humidity is playing games, I should have got the mini humidifier in there to raise it. But, the wife has the last say...and she says..."I need it out here". Ordered another mini humidifier ,will be here tomorrow afternoon . I only deal with about 2-3 weeks of real low humidity each year, especially when furnace is on. But, I know it is very crucial in veg. to be in the sweet zone for RH.

I bumped the Megacrop to 3g/gal along with regular dose of Sweetcandy By @Greenleaf Nutrients . This girl is loving the Autocobs by @BigSm0 !!
DSC_3096.jpg
DSC_3098.jpg

Last edited:
Little update, Day25ish. She's still looking for the light. The fan leaves of this thing are HUGH for her size. I did some more defol. also snipped the lowest "sucker" growths. Moved some branches slightly, at this point I have the branches growing the direction I want. I will let her stretch towards the light and when they get long enough, I will bend them again or super crop to keep her level and circumference I want.

The cold weather and low Humidity is playing games, I should have got the mini humidifier in there to raise it. But, the wife has the last say...and she says..."I need it out here". Ordered another mini humidifier ,will be here tomorrow afternoon . I only deal with about 2-3 weeks of real low humidity each year, especially when furnace is on. But, I know it is very crucial in veg. to be in the sweet zone for RH.

I bumped the Megacrop to 3g/gal along with regular dose of Sweetcandy By @Greenleaf Nutrients . This girl is loving the Autocobs by @BigSm0 !!
View attachment 974169 View attachment 974170
that one is looking more productive then mine! But honestly you know right out of the gate I had issues and them issues went on for a couple weeks.. so that made things super hard and out of my control...:smokeout:

Little update, Day25ish. She's still looking for the light. The fan leaves of this thing are HUGE for her size. I did some more defol. also snipped the lowest "sucker" growths. Moved some branches slightly, at this point I have the branches growing the direction I want. I will let her stretch towards the light and when they get long enough, I will bend them again or super crop to keep her level and circumference I want.

View attachment 974169 View attachment 974170
You have approx 10 days left of veg growth before she will suddenly halt with vertical growth.. Or should slow a lot at the very least.. I hope ya planning that into your defo/training etc... I just don't want see ya go crazy on say day 36 and on day 37 she suddenly halts on you.. I wasn't expecting this one to halt so quickly thats only why I keep reminding ya..yours could go longer to, who knows but you should plan thats how long she will veg just in-case..

You have approx 10 days left of veg growth before she will suddenly halt with vertical growth.. Or should slow a lot at the very least.. I hope ya planning that into your defo/training etc... I just don't want see ya go crazy on say day 36 and on day 37 she suddenly halts on you.. I wasn't expecting this one to halt so quickly thats only why I keep reminding ya..yours could go longer to, who knows but you should plan thats how long she will veg just in-case..

I have that in mind by watching yours also. I have notices she dont like heavy watering, so I have pulled back on the volume and only water when pot is light.

I have that in mind by watching yours also. I have notices she dont like heavy watering, so I have pulled back on the volume and only water when pot is light.
I'm in autopots so I have no control over that part but your probably right... she does respond to feed very well though I haven't notice any negative effects..

I'm glad you have mine to watch to help make yours more productive it does help knowing little things like when she will stop vegging.

A little of the same thing today, I did raise Megacrop again to 4g/gal . Shes in pre-flower. I mentioned earlier that she has some big fan leaves for a small gal.
not much in moving branches today, but lots of tucking and removing of large light blocking fans and even more baby shoots. She might look rough, but shes a strong gal, it wont even look like I touched her in a day or two.
DSC_3180.jpg
DSC_3182.jpg
DSC_3185.jpg
DSC_3188.jpg
DSC_3195.jpg
DSC_3184.jpg

A little of the same thing today, I did raise Megacrop again to 4g/gal . Shes in pre-flower. I mentioned earlier that she has some big fan leaves for a small gal.
not much in moving branches today, but lots of tucking and removing of large light blocking fans and even more baby shoots. She might look rough, but shes a strong gal, it wont even look like I touched her in a day or two.
View attachment 976311 View attachment 976312 View attachment 976314 View attachment 976315 View attachment 976316 View attachment 976313
Looking Great my friend! what day she is at now?:thumbsup::smokeout::slap::slap::slap:

Back