Indoor FastBuds Unreleased L.A by Padawan1972

Ok..shes doing her last sprint to the finish line...she did the same thing as @Unique grow...started swelling and throwing more pistils and really fattening up. Also, she is throwing some serious stank...!

DSC_3543.jpg
DSC_3549.jpg
DSC_3554.jpg
DSC_3555.jpg
P1010002-4.jpg

Ok..shes doing her last sprint to the finish line...she did the same thing as @Unique grow...started swelling and throwing more pistils and really fattening up. Also, she is throwing some serious stank...!

View attachment 990132 View attachment 990133 View attachment 990134 View attachment 990135 View attachment 990136
Looking great bro, hey have you checked mine out? I harvested most a couple days ago.she still looks to have another 10-14 days there’s still a lot of hairs and a lot of calyx’s to be made

View attachment 990132 View attachment 990133 View attachment 990134 View attachment 990135 View attachment 990136
Just read your thread. Very interesting LST you do. Makes me think that there are many ways to skin these cats. Wonderful results. I will be interested in the final weight. Also AGAIN fantastic pics. What camera and settings, if I may ask. I'm going over to @Unique link now.

Just read your thread. Very interesting LST you do. Makes me think that there are many ways to skin these cats. Wonderful results. I will be interested in the final weight. Also AGAIN fantastic pics. What camera and settings, if I may ask. I'm going over to @Unique link now.
Thanks! Most pictures I post on this forum are from a Nikon D7200 with 90mm macro. Wide shots are with the 18-35 kit lens. The settings can vary a lot. I adjust white balance accordingly , along with aperture.

Back