Indoor Fast Buds - Wedding Glue. Cheap Basic Growing

Going to raise the food just a little bit more, then the girls will be happy all the way to harvest.
In the first picture I would say, looking at the color of your leaves, the plants can do with a bit higher N. But looking at the next pictures I'd say you're spot on with the N. I would raise the P & K as growing buds the plants have more need for that. Don't go overboard with raising those nutrients and try raising them with 2 or 3% a week and see how they react.
Less is more!! :toke:

Looking good brother!

Thank you GreenBean:d5:

In the first picture I would say, looking at the color of your leaves, the plants can do with a bit higher N. But looking at the next pictures I'd say you're spot on with the N. I would raise the P & K as growing buds the plants have more need for that. Don't go overboard with raising those nutrients and try raising them with 2 or 3% a week and see how they react.
Less is more!! :toke:

Thank you for your advice AutoBobje. Appreciate it alot, but as you know - this is a cheap basic grow so the only nutrients i will give those girls are from that single bottle.

They are starting to show signs of both P and K defiencies but according to the manufacturers label on the bottle it has -

”Bla bla scientists, university, advanced... The secret behind Blomstra growth-nutrients is the unique composition between minerals and traceelements in exactly correct and carefully selected proportions of what a plant needs to live a long and beautiful life”.

So far so goodish. But im guessing they will show defiencies on every bigger fan-leaf when i decide its time to cut them down.

I have just made a shopping-list for the DWC, and its mostly nutrients, carefully selected by me, uneducated, non scientist :shooty:

2DC5669E-285C-42AF-B01F-C45914982F8A.jpeg

886584A6-42D2-4187-BE1E-EEA5ABD08CC9.jpeg

595D9958-66BE-4BEE-912B-60AF1C21E65C.jpeg

Smells really nice, good strain :smokeit:

It is most definitely a good strain! Mine has been curing for about a week now and it tastes beautiful… Chem and menthol.
My friend tried some and was back the next day for as much as I’d part with, on the ‘must grow again’ list for sure.

That is nice to hear. I think they smell very good, its almost like I want to take a test-nug allready and feel how she tastes AND to feel the high.

Just look how much trichomes there is -

CC3CE77A-64B1-4C5F-BE57-2731DD6452CF.jpeg

7A0F5158-60D6-46C6-8C4B-1B65880C5B4B.jpeg

Back