Indoor Fast Buds - Wedding Glue. Cheap Basic Growing

I have the feeling they are late bloomers but they are going to grow up to be monsters

For 110watt of light they are pretty big IMO, but i dont think they will grow much more as they have to little light and they are soon to long into flower. But i will add 100watts lights extra today once i get home, just got them delivered.

Just make sure you water around the whole pot and get at least a little run off. This helps to get some of the extra salt build up out of the root zone which can cause lockout. I'm learing the true meaning behind this idea right now.

I try to do that, i get run off every watering, but i believe the spots came from wgen the soil got to dry. It hasnt appeared any more since then. Thank you for your advice :d5:

Well...I make it myself. And no, not on my throne ;)
I used the recipe from MegaCrop 2-part and inputted it into HydroBuddy. Long story short...For 2021 I've spent about 20€ on nutrients.
If you're interested I've made a Pdf explaining how it works, but you can get the weights for each base nutrient out of it as well and forego the calculation...

Well, this seems very interesting to me to be honest. Im not there yet, but making my own nutrients mix would feel awesome as that would save me alot of money over the years im planning to grow. I have more to learn about growing, but im eager to learn more about this, i want to know everything that has to do with cannabis and plants overall.

Really, thanks for sharing :passit:

20211114_024825.jpg

20211114_024851.jpg

From now on i will let them sleep 4-6 hours a day as the leafs getting a bit yellow on top. Gonna try give some more nutrients as well, from that single bottle.

If this wasnt just a cheap grow i would add ANs Cal/Mag directly and some Big Bud!

Last edited:
Mine didn't grow that tall at all they stayed short But the buds on this wedding glue Gets pretty dense they are hard as a rock, That's why I say yours definitely have potential

Attachments

• 20211110_175944.jpg
    20211110_175944.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 37
Mine didn't grow that tall at all they stayed short But the buds on this wedding glue Gets pretty dense they are hard as a rock, That's why I say yours definitely have potential

Oh, those buds looking really good. Nicely grown man! :d5:

I hope they swell up like yours.
I added 3 more lights yesterday and with some luck maybe i get it :headbang:

Thank you @DCLXVI.
Yeah, im surpriced myself that led was so effective. Bought these 3 leds for 80 bucks, shipping included.
My opinion is that they are enough for someone who just want weed for personal use.

Last edited:
Who says a hobby has to cost a fortune :thumbsup:
Respect bro :cheers::toke:

Got some beautiful ladies there, bro! Great work!

Thank you very Much YoungGrassh0pper!

Who says a hobby has to cost a fortune :thumbsup:
Respect bro :cheers::toke:

Just to recently i tought i needed to use alot of the expensive nutrients and soils/Coco to get nice buds.

Thanks my friend, i love this hobby :passit:

A4623539-CC51-454A-9F6E-D7AB8846A4CC.jpeg

98089781-727F-465B-B2AB-F73D20E4E67A.jpeg

45C20E68-772F-4733-A69C-C24F39E3BB12.jpeg

The girls are starting to stink, its going to be some potent shit for sure as we got several weeks to go before the chop.

Going to raise the food just a little bit more, then the girls will be happy all the way to harvest.

Back