Indoor Fast Buds - Wedding Glue. Cheap Basic Growing

They look good man!

They look good man!

Thank you DONTON :cheers:

20211029_202849.jpg

20211029_203040.jpg

20211029_202921.jpg

Will buy a watt-meter tomorrow to see how much power the lights are using.

View attachment 1384376

Lost two "branches" one the girl closest as a fan fell down. Girls stretching, sadly i dont have any more light to give atm. But hopefully i get som buds from them.

Germing some strawberry bananas.
Dang,that sucks but looking good and I eager to see that new light in action.Yeah,that is a fear of mine....tent accessories like fans falling.i am going to put an extra ratchet on my filter as I'm paranoid lol. :pass:

Dang,that sucks but looking good and I eager to see that new light in action.Yeah,that is a fear of mine....tent accessories like fans falling.i am going to put an extra ratchet on my filter as I'm paranoid lol. :pass:

That light i will use in a 5x5 doing DWC in a 50 liter bucket. Im gathering equipment for that grow now. Wont start grow until i have everything i need to succeed.

Dont be paranoid, but be carefull.

That light i will use in a 5x5 doing DWC in a 50 liter bucket. Im gathering equipment for that grow now. Wont start grow until i have everything i need to succeed.

Dont be paranoid, but be carefull.
:thumbsup:Man,that is gonna be one big harvest.Excited to watch and for you on that one.

Back