Indoor Fast Buds - Wedding Glue. Cheap Basic Growing

View attachment 1384376

Lost two "branches" one the girl closest as a fan fell down. Girls stretching, sadly i dont have any more light to give atm. But hopefully i get some buds from them.

Germing some strawberry bananas.
Sorry to hear that,
They looking nice & happy !
Good luck with them berry bananas .

20211107_184533.jpg

Good growth despite im just using cheap nutrients from my local food-store.

20211107_201359.jpg

Screenshot_20211107-201433_Gallery.jpg

39kr, ~ 4$ USD

There are bigger bottles and i guess they are cheaper as they are of a bigger size.

Starting to get some bud-development, wich means i got some home-grown weed in around 6 weeks.

Must be my smallest plants since i started grow, but im just as happy, as it is way cheaper then buy the weed on the street.

:smokeout::smokeit:

Sorry to hear that,
They looking nice & happy !
Good luck with them berry bananas .

Thank you OldSchool718 :d5:

Last edited:
Those are happy plants indeed :thumbsup:

Don't know what's on the label, but if I calculate there's about 20% nutrients inside that bottle, so I wouldn't use that in big quantities. You probably won't be able to measure ppm from that either, but don't let that discourage you from using it. I've seen four meter high outdoor plants grown solely on tomato nutrients... Let's not forget, it's called weed for some reason ;)

Those are happy plants indeed :thumbsup:

Don't know what's on the label, but if I calculate there's about 20% nutrients inside that bottle, so I wouldn't use that in big quantities. You probably won't be able to measure ppm from that either, but don't let that discourage you from using it. I've seen four meter high outdoor plants grown solely on tomato nutrients... Let's not forget, it's called weed for some reason ;)

Thank you :d5:

It was basically the cheapest nutrients i could find in the store. My mom uses them for her vegetables and tomatoes in the summers and shes basic about everything.

What nutrients do you use for your indoor/outdoor grows? :pass:

For my more advanced DWC-grow im planning to use Gold Label and Advanced Nutrients.

Looking good and happy in there. Already building up some frost on the sugar leaves.

Thank you very much and hopefully it will be more of those precious trichromes. But i have spotted some rust on some leafs after my weekend away without watering. Nothing that conserns me really, just happy to get some cheap weed this round :smoking:

Just make sure you water around the whole pot and get at least a little run off. This helps to get some of the extra salt build up out of the root zone which can cause lockout. I'm learing the true meaning behind this idea right now.

What nutrients do you use for your indoor/outdoor grows? :pass:

For my more advanced DWC-grow im planning to use Gold Label and Advanced Nutrients.
Well...I make it myself. And no, not on my throne ;)
I used the recipe from MegaCrop 2-part and inputted it into HydroBuddy. Long story short...For 2021 I've spent about 20€ on nutrients.
If you're interested I've made a Pdf explaining how it works, but you can get the weights for each base nutrient out of it as well and forego the calculation...

Attachments

• HydroBuddy MegaCrop(ENG).pdf
    412 KB · Views: 43
Back