Indoor Fast Buds - Wedding Glue. Cheap Basic Growing

Looking good man.Yeah,I give up.The mistake I made was I over watered and it stunted its growth so I thought oh well.I started over and made sure soil was just moist and not wet.Put a Blue Dream matic seed in and 4 days it pops up.Now it is 4 days after it sprouted and still too small especially when looking at yours at day 6 lol.So at this point I am not sure what I am going to do.I'll give it a few more days but after that will pack everything up and move on.This was one very expensive experiment that burned me good.

I wish I could grow like you guys but at this point i'm flat broke and can not throw any more $$$ into this.View attachment 1381623View attachment 1381624
Every plant is different, you just have to give them a little time. Fast buds says 30-40 days veg on that one, and autos can be slow to start. Just at least ride it out and see what happens. They always look tiny when the pot is so much bigger than them.

These were mine at 4 days, the minute I popped them into the 5 gallon pots they looked tiny too. If you're planting directly into the full sized pot they will be focusing more on root growth to start as well.
20210719_125602.jpg
20210725_174428.jpg
20210719_125627.jpg
20210725_174437.jpg

I ended up getting 4.72oz from these four, with plenty of screw ups along the way.

Last edited:
Looking good man.Yeah,I give up.The mistake I made was I over watered and it stunted its growth so I thought oh well.I started over and made sure soil was just moist and not wet.Put a Blue Dream matic seed in and 4 days it pops up.Now it is 4 days after it sprouted and still too small especially when looking at yours at day 6 lol.So at this point I am not sure what I am going to do.I'll give it a few more days but after that will pack everything up and move on.This was one very expensive experiment that burned me good.

I wish I could grow like you guys but at this point i'm flat broke and can not throw any more $$$ into this.View attachment 1381623View attachment 1381624

Hey my friend. Thanks, i try to give them a decent environment to grow in, then they do the rest by them self.

Dont stop trying just because you feel you dont nail it on your first try.
I dont know how many plants i thrown because i wasnt satisfied with their health.
I have read alot about cannabis and i have tried different ways to grow with success and fails. I try new things and adjustments and are still learning.

When i started to grow i asked the best guys around how they did to get those beautiful and big plants, and they answered and helped me out, some guys are still here and they, including me could give you a hand.

The setup you allready have, so the only thing it will cost you is your time.
Tag me if you have a journal, i will be there from start to finish and tell you what to do if you want to. :pass:

Day 24

20211026_165004.jpg

20211026_174102.jpg

Almost supercropped the front-right girl yesterday.

Last edited:
Hey my friend. Thanks, i try to give them a decent environment to grow in, then they do the rest by them self.

I dont know how many plants i thrown because i wasnt satisfied with their health.
I have read alot about cannabis and i have tried different ways to grow with success and fails. I try new things and adjustments and are still learning.

When i started to grow i asked the best guys around how they did to get those beautiful and big plants, and they answered and helped me out, some guys are still here and they, including me could give you a hand.

Tag me if you have a journal, i will be there from start to finish and tell you what to do if you want to. :pass:

Day 24

View attachment 1381786

View attachment 1381789

Yep! I'm *this* close to tossing one of my two bigger girls, maybe both as I don't think they are going to come back from all the crap I've put them through, but I'm going to ride it out till they either croak or I need the space. If they end up bouncing back it will be another story but only time will tell. Also, thanks for the rep lol.

You look right on track for 4 days to me! I definitely wouldn’t pull the plug if I were you…

Day 24

View attachment 1381786

View attachment 1381789

Looking good , best of luck
:pass:

You look right on track for 4 days to me! I definitely wouldn’t pull the plug if I were you…
Ok.I don't know why I keep thinking I'm screwing something up.I think I have burn out from doing so much research then afraid to make a mistake.I will update my grow in my grow diary.

Ok.I don't know why I keep thinking I'm screwing something up.I think I have burn out from doing so much research then afraid to make a mistake.I will update my grow in my grow diary.
Take a step back I been there, plenty of opinions out there.
some times you read and research so much that it messes with your head.
:pass:
keep it simple!
Good Luck

As @OldSchool718 just said take a step back a breathe. Keep things as simple as you can, it’s just a plant and it wants to live, if you give it a half decent environment that’s exactly what it will do. Also set your self achievable goals, no ones first grow is perfect and even if you just manage to get a plant to harvest you should be proud of yourself. Learn from your mistakes and take joy from your successes, don’t be disheartened… it will get easier.

Keeping it simple the first go around is definitely best. They will definitely tell you if they're unhappy. My first autos I just kinda let them do their thing, no topping, no training, just water and nutes. I was able to get away with it size wise because I specifically picked strains that were meant to stay small. I definitely could have gotten a higher yield from them had I done some things differently, but I still got a good amount (like, 6 months worth for us) and its both delicious and potent. Gotta figure, anything you get from them is flower you didn't have to start. What I got was nearly $1000 I got to keep in my pocket, minus my start up cost and the cost of seeds/soil/nutes/etc (though the soil and nutes as well as the starting costs will really end up accounted for on more than just that one grow). Just keep at it, let them do their thing and get a feel for how they grow. Its definitely a learning experience above all else and you can only get better from here! Feel free to tag me in your journal so I can follow along! I'm fairly new still and still making mistakes of my own, mostly self inflicted lol. But there's a ton of awesome people here to help, and we all enjoy watching each other succeed! Try not to stress too much.

Back