Indoor Fast Buds - Wedding Glue. Cheap Basic Growing

E27DE47A-8C9D-44E1-BCCC-A43C64F00EAF.jpeg

She’s a bit slow but will probably be the one giving me most buds.

E1163FC6-BB2E-4A3C-9AF4-0C0AC6F6F197.jpeg

These two will go down in 10 to 14 days.

C86B76D5-0A9A-4FCB-92F0-B220D1E30442.jpeg

2021AE84-75C8-4FFA-AD92-CA0F444C1D2D.jpeg

The test-Buds gave me a nice high, I enjoyed it a lot :smoking:

They started to yellow up after i forgot to water them TWO times.

Those Christmas jars will be full. Lovely growing :thumbsup:

Thanks Frank :biggrin::toke:

Those are definitely beautiful!!!

Thank you Funguy :toke:

9A638886-F65B-4C38-8618-59363870E698.jpeg

The nutrients are still doing OK but there is better ones... can’t really raise either as the other two are getting fried then...
Will send a mail to the company and ask them to add more magnesium into their mix.

Oh! @AMG I see you now! I had no idea who you were. Haha! Glad to figure it out finally.

Grow has gone very well hasn't it? If you need just Mg a small bit of epsom salt can be used. I read about it from Man O Green. The epsom salt should be inexpensive and fit under the "cheap" label.

Oh! @AMG I see you now! I had no idea who you were. Haha! Glad to figure it out finally.

Grow has gone very well hasn't it? If you need just Mg a small bit of epsom salt can be used. I read about it from Man O Green. The epsom salt should be inexpensive and fit under the "cheap" label.

Hello, yes it’s me :biggrin: That guy... And you are that guy, and I’m high.

Yes it’s going pretty well, not long until harvest.
Thank you for you tip @DCLXVI, very welcomed :toke:

In fact I got a new bottle of MG but I don’t want to use it. I just want to use the single bottle of the nutrients Blomstra. I want see the plants when they are done, so I know for sure at what range “normal” nutrients are.

If I need to mix up my own nutrients I better call some Chinese in China and order the base, fill some bottles, put a sticker on it and call them SuperDuperNutrients :rofl:

No, but I will use the MG from Gold Label to save the girls.

Last edited:
Back