Indoor Fast Buds - Wedding Glue. Cheap Basic Growing

Lol :crying:They died from it :rofl: sissy's

Now only a post of the dry weight with pictures and it's time to take the "red pill" and join us on the other side :headbang:

I would say it’s a good smoke, it is strong, especially as it’s very rare that someone has weed around here, so yes, they are sissy’s (me to :cools:).

The standard here is 3/10 joints and there is to many middle-hands on the way...
The street-prices is crazy, and that’s way I grow myself, and more people should do it.

I’m a bit slow but what is the “red pill”, as nothing happens when I press the button.

Have one more girl to chop but I will leave her a bit longer and do an update on weights when it is dry.

I would say it’s a good smoke, it is strong, especially as it’s very rare that someone has weed around here, so yes, they are sissy’s (me to :cools:).

The standard here is 3/10 joints and there is to many middle-hands on the way...
The street-prices is crazy, and that’s way I grow myself, and more people should do it.

I’m a bit slow but what is the “red pill”, as nothing happens when I press the button.

Have one more girl to chop but I will leave her a bit longer and do an update on weights when it is dry.
Red pill is from the movie "the matrix" lol. He's talking about you joining the cultivators club!

Red pill is from the movie "the matrix" lol. He's talking about you joining the cultivators club!

Ofcourse he did:smokeit:
Was probably 15 years ago i saw The Matrix, will have a joint and look at it again once I have the time.

Cultivators Club - Suit-up time! :woohoo:

Thank you Suki813 :thanks:

Ofcourse he did:smokeit:
Was probably 15 years ago i saw The Matrix, will have a joint and look at it again once I have the time.

Cultivators Club - Suit-up time! :woohoo:

Thank you Suki813 :thanks:
Hubby made me watch it recently, since I was a little kid when it came out and I'm not a huge movie person (I prefer tv series, you can only get so much of a story into 1.5 hours) so I'd never seen it.

Yup, like Suki said. Finish this and you'll be able to apply for membership to the cultivators club :thumbsup:

Hubby made me watch it recently, since I was a little kid when it came out and I'm not a huge movie person (I prefer tv series, you can only get so much of a story into 1.5 hours) so I'd never seen it.
:WTF:
giphy.gif

Okey guys, my first girl is in the jar and weighted a whopping ~85 (+ 5-10 wich I gave and smoked away) grams wich will last me a good time :smoking:

4DB2836D-3ED9-471B-96A4-BBA82B7045B8.jpeg

I would have been satisfied with just the buds i got out of this girl, as its worth more then the equipment i bought to grow it. And I still have 2 more plants to weigh, so without a doubt I’m on the +side.

Must say I’m feeling happy with the grow overall. It was a cheap-basic-grow and it turned out great AND i learned some good things on the way.

:smokeout:

@420Forever, badge request :headbang:

Last edited:
Okey guys, my first girl is in the jar and weighted a whopping ~85 (+ 5-10 wich I gave and smoked away) grams wich will last me a good time :smoking:

View attachment 1398440

I would have been satisfied with just the buds i got out of this girl, as its worth more then the equipment i bought to grow it. And I still have 2 more plants to weigh, so without a doubt I’m on the +side.

Must say I’m feeling happy with the grow overall. It was a cheap-basic-grow and it turned out great AND i learned some good things on the way.

:smokeout:

@420Forever, badge request :headbang:
Congrats ,
looks like some bud enjoy !
:pass:

Did you grow these under those leds? Every plant you’ve grown here?

Did your lights get too hot? I was gonna buy one of those leds you have to add as a supplementation

Did you grow these under those leds? Every plant you’ve grown here?

Did your lights get too hot? I was gonna buy one of those leds you have to add as a supplementation

Yeah, they are grown under those cheap LEDs.
It’s just 3 plants, two is harvested and a slow but bigger pheno is still in the tent drinking water.

The lights don’t get hot, I can take a measurement if you like... and I’m fast...

FD0BAE86-A10B-40B6-A77B-EB21C5EAF0EF.jpeg

Air is ~23 Celsius

As a primary light I think they are a bit weak, but for seedlings or for plants up to the size I grew them they are doing their job.

What do you use for primary light?

Back