day 43
IMG_4739.JPG
IMG_4779 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4756.JPG
IMG_4720 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4721.JPG
IMG_4722.JPG

Nice work! Even the ones with slight CM issues are totally ignoring that and pushing bud like crazy. I cannot wait to see how freaking fat these ladies are at their 70's.

The CM issue was me not being use to high intensity CREE light. But she is growing like a champ I JUST STAY THE COURSE I find she they just keep chugging along I do not deviate from my feeding regime at all when I see a cm issue I raise the light and let it get use to it. Most of the time it is the led light causing it.

I was shaking my astroflower and found it to make a funny noise I finally emptied it into another container and found a crystal type chunks in it. They will not break down. Is anyone else using astroflower finding this? @Waximus @stepside @MedGrower @Rebel

I was shaking my astroflower and found it to make a funny noise I finally emptied it into another container and found a crystal type chunks in it. They will not break down. Is anyone else using astroflower finding this? @Waximus @stepside @MedGrower @Rebel
Just checked, here.. No chunky bits for me...:woohoo:

I just found out if stored a 4 degrees or under well it is never seen a fridge thank god and I keep my nutrients in a dark cool environment but not that cool. So they figure it happened in transit. Joel say's I never got this line up until November so it happened in transit. He assures me it should not hurt the outcome.

Last edited:
Alright that explains a lot. Yeah man, nutes dont like too cold temps usually and specially not freezing.

I JUST HOPE IT DOES NOT AFFECT OVERALL QUALITY OR SIZE.

I JUST HOPE IT DOES NOT AFFECT OVERALL QUALITY OR SIZE.

From your latest pics I'd say you're all GOOD!! EXCELLENT journal FN! I'm all caught up now and no I didn't have that problem with the AstroFlower... I would think you're in the clear. Max rep!

Back