Thank you Rebel that is reassuring I needed that thank you for going over the whole thread too. Merry Christmas my man. But I am going with straight feeding until I think they need water that will pack some weight on I know it will I can see it I have one auto Brooklyn sunrise that has grown the funkiest looking buds I will post it later on.

Hey @Fairlynew I have to douple that too. I know your grows are awesome and you're very experienced grower, so still keeping that in mind I am really impressed on your latest photos of the ladies on how well they are doing. If you usually get even better results than this, more power to you bro. But this is excellent. I am wondering if the streching is actually just because the plants got used to the light intensity even though they got kinda lightburned but they actually took it as a trigger to grow more vertically as you moved the lights further? I am just firing from the hip with this one so please take it as such.

I remember there has been issues with some Canna and Advanced Nutrients -nutes freezing upon delivery also with negative effects on the end users. I remember this was discussed before so based on those experiences I would, I stress this, I WOULD rather take it safe and not use that particular bottle of Astro Flower.

And most of all.....
:xmas:

I have noticed a correlation to the feed feed water and CM deficiencies the plant starts to show cm problems right after I straight water then feed again and it seems to stop these LEDS can be finicky. I am running it straight food no water until I see the plant needs straight water. I have fed 5 going on 6 times straight in a row and I am now digging the plants that were looking a little behind. There is nothing wrong that I can see so far with the ASTROFLOWER. I just wish it did not happen first time around. My one HBSS is almost at 4 liters in a 24 hour period she is going to be HUGE. The hairs are all standing at attention I love that. AND STICKY AND SMELLY. I used terpinator with my old regiment. These REMO fed plants have the same consistency as a terpinator fed plant it has the same slick oily feeling which to me says a lot. I was taken back a bit by the astroflower. Stuff like that grinds at me. That being said I am reading my plants like a Charles Dickens novel and will not let anything stop me from making them WINNERS

Here is @RemoNutrients fed plants day 47 This is a two mills across the board every time no watering as of yet they are looking AMAZING Autoflowers are hungry plant that has a short window to get as big as possible as I am finding out. I have seldom ever fed water to a plant straight since I started growing AUTOS. I have a bit of leaf tip burn but no further I have no leaf curl I had a CM problem I raised all my lights and started feeding every time it has dissipated for the most. Like I have said LEDS can make a plant so cal mad hungry it will drive you bonkers I am dialing REMO in and it will be a inexpensive way to get great plants with WEIGHT.
IMG_4825 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4824 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4821 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4822 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4823 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4810.JPG
IMG_4812 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4814 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4813 - Edited.jpg

Holy shit, those plants are gorgeous. I've read up a bit on Remo nutrients and they don't seem to quite put on as much weight as A/N, BUT BUT BUT, the amount of money you save might be worth running Remo. The only thing I think this line is missing, in my opinion, is a silica additive. All of this being said, I'm interested in this nutrient line for the price point. I've been researching Remo along with Canna.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy shit, those plants are gorgeous. I've read up a bit on Remo nutrients and they don't seem to quite put on as much weight as A/N, BUT BUT BUT, the amount of money you save might be worth running Remo. The only thing I think this line is missing, in my opinion, is a silica additive. All of this being said, I'm interested in this nutrient line for the price point. I've been researching Remo along with Canna.

Hello MeetChief Thank you for the kind words bro. I think Remo nutrients has the oomph to pull off huge clean tasty buds. It is my first run with this I made some mistakes in VEG and not all mistakes were just the nutrients I had my lights set up incorrect to but I know what I need to do for next time. TBH I see no reason why anyone cannot pull off huge weight per plant just as good as any competitor. The Resin production is outragous too IMO Take care MATE

What type of water are you using? Tap? RO? Sorry if you've mentioned it already but didn't see it anywhere lol

Looking at Remo now and the price is kick ass :p Can get the whole lineup for just over $200 cad delivered so might have to give AN the boot after i use it up ;)

For day 47 those are just ridiculous buds man! Good job and that really demonstrates that Remo really can deliver what they promise. I agree with @MeefChief that they would need a silica product in their line but at the same time I would say they would also need a enzyme product and beneficial bacteria / fungi -product too. But I understand it is alright to just use some 3rd party products for that when needed.

My advice on doing Remo would be to take the feeding of MagNifiCal very seriously from the very beginning. :toke:

@MedGrower @Fairlynew

Hey guys,

Remo uses Pyroclay as a soil additive in his coco and this product contains silicate. We don't use liquid silicate because it has a tendency to drop the pH meaning a bigger dependency on pH buffering. If you add it as a soil amendment, then you don't need to worry about it when you feed.

Hope that helps,

Joel

I just now saw this (making a comment earlier about not having silica) and it makes sense. Another question I had is what about a root growth stimulant? Could I use a beneficial bacteria like Voodoo Juice? Not to mention a competitors name, but I'm curious about some input. I'm not trying to thread jack either, I feel this information could benefit everyone. I'm truly starting to think I should ditch my entire line of Advanced Nutrients to use this stuff. It's SIMPLE and COST EFFICIENT, two selling points for me.

P.S. Send me a 1 Liter bundle deal and I'll document everything. Pleeeeease [emoji41][emoji16]

Last edited:
Back