Here is @RemoNutrients update. The C4 is day 45 to day 52. The Tangie is day 52. I will show other examples in the next few day of other strains, I gave them a healthy drink of straight water but that is after 8 feeds in a row at 2mills a litre ascross the board. I now will ramp it up to 3 mills a liter across the board cutting out magniifical coming up.
IMG_4846 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4847 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4857 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4849 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4854 - Edited.jpg

It is a good thing that there are tests like this done. However, single study without disclosing too much about their test methods or criteria wouldn't be enough to quantee with a reasonable level of certainty that these readings are accurate reflection of the products. They do give good clues about what is going on though and it is surprising to see such a low amount of live bacteria or not at all compared to what is promised by the manufacturer.

I would be really interested on finding out any independed lab analysis of AN's Voodoo Juice after seeing this chart.

Hi Med,

This is for the Oregon State Agricultural Board's compliancy standards. They don't care whether one product is better than another, more that if a product is being introduced into their gardens, is it what is says it is and how much is being added. There are no conflicts of interest in this study, it's strictly for regulatory purposes.

All nutrient products need to meet a certain standard to be legally allowed to be sold and/or used in the respective states. Studies like these show who's telling you the truth. We have to do these too....

This is a tent full of Remo fed nutrients plants I have had to BUY some replacement bottles to get it done a slight miscalculation but there is a supplier with in a hour and a half from where I live. I will be starting in vegetative stage with the proper amounts set out by Remo I made a rookie mistake but I learned. When I put nutrilife silica to it I should see stronger less CM dependent plants I hope. I do believe from my just observing I do believe silica has something to do with CM uptake I might be completely wrong. I will find out

IMG_4906 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4907 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4910 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4912 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4916 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4908 - Edited.jpg
IMG_4909 - Edited.jpg

If you do get a astroflower that has been a bit shocked by cold it makes no difference that I can see on bud production. Thank you very much Med grower

This is a tent full of Remo fed nutrients plants I have had to BUY some replacement bottles to get it done a slight miscalculation but there is a supplier with in a hour and a half from where I live. I will be starting in vegetative stage with the proper amounts set out by Remo I made a rookie mistake but I learned. When I put nutrilife silica to it I should see stronger less CM dependent plants I hope. I do believe from my just observing I do believe silica has something to do with CM uptake I might be completely wrong. I will find out

View attachment 686229 View attachment 686230 View attachment 686233 View attachment 686235 View attachment 686236 View attachment 686231 View attachment 686232
F#*@k, nice tent Fairly

Back