There is better benificial bacteria,s out there at a fraction of the cost. My REMO FEDplants have had nothing but Remo no silica supp. I Added the velokelp in the rootbuilding stage I hope next round to dial that part of the veg stage in better just using Remo. We will see

There is better benificial bacteria,s out there at a fraction of the cost. My REMO FEDplants have had nothing but Remo no silica supp. I Added the velokelp in the rootbuilding stage I hope next round to dial that part of the veg stage in better just using Remo. We will see

I'd love input from anyone. I have Voodoo Juice and Roots Excelurator Gold on my shelf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mentioned several times in my growlog that I used Voodoo Juice in the early part of the grow to protect the rootzone. It works alright bro. VeloKelp by itself is a good root growth stimulator.

Hi Guys,

Sorry about the delay. We've been busy upgrading our facility over the holiday.

The reason we don't have a microbial product is it's a pain in the butt to ship living microbes across borders and keeping them alive is incredibly difficult over a long period of time. Simply too risky of a product.

That being said, the Oregon Department of Agriculture released a pretty comprehensive study in 2015 regarding actual values of bennies versus quantities claimed on the bottle. Check this out:
https://data.oregon.gov/views/3x98-...&content_type=application/pdf; charset=binary

The link is clean, don't worry.

Hi Guys,

The reason we don't have a microbial product is it's a pain in the butt to ship living microbes across borders and keeping them alive is incredibly difficult over a long period of time. Simply too risky of a product.

That being said, the Oregon Department of Agriculture released a pretty comprehensive study in 2015 regarding actual values of bennies versus quantities claimed on the bottle. Check this out:
https://data.oregon.gov/views/3x98-7gdw/files/ca1944dc-fd89-49a0-b27d-3f0d3ce3a5da?filename=2015_micro_results.pdf&content_type=application/pdf; charset=binary

awesome I can not wait to try you products. I will be doing a test grow.. do you have a foliar spray?

Hi Guys,

https://data.oregon.gov/views/3x98-7gdw/files/ca1944dc-fd89-49a0-b27d-3f0d3ce3a5da?filename=2015_micro_results.pdf&content_type=application/pdf; charset=binary

WOW learn something new everyday. Anyone that has not taken a look at this link SHOULD

WOW learn something new everyday. Anyone that has not taken a look at this link SHOULD

It is a good thing that there are tests like this done. However, single study without disclosing too much about their test methods or criteria wouldn't be enough to quantee with a reasonable level of certainty that these readings are accurate reflection of the products. They do give good clues about what is going on though and it is surprising to see such a low amount of live bacteria or not at all compared to what is promised by the manufacturer.

I would be really interested on finding out any independed lab analysis of AN's Voodoo Juice after seeing this chart.

Back