nice lights Joel, I do like the finish on the quantum board build. Really tight, inspiration for when i get my hands on a couple of those boards.

We did a promo video for the Light of Zion on our Youtube channel and you wouldn't believe the hate we got as a result of promoting Israeli tech. Truth be told, it's a fricken amazing light. I never grow more than 2 plants at any given time and for the 135 watts, you get a ton of quality lighting. Problem is their price point but it's still a good light.

Israel is at the fore front of medical use they are more liberal than most countries. It only makes sense they would have state of the art lighting. That is sad about the haters.

We did a promo video for the Light of Zion on our Youtube channel and you wouldn't believe the hate we got as a result of promoting Israeli tech. Truth be told, it's a fricken amazing light. I never grow more than 2 plants at any given time and for the 135 watts, you get a ton of quality lighting. Problem is their price point but it's still a good light.

Ha har and there's me thinking it was just and awesome biblical power name not the fact its made in Isreal... der read the posts more closely Slater. Going to check the vid out, get me a remo fix over the morning coffee.

If you do get a astroflower that has been a bit shocked by cold it makes no difference that I can see on bud production. Thank you very much Med grower
:slap: Dude that was an awesome grow ! Congrats making me want to give Remo nutrients a run .

This journal is helping me make my decisions. Price Is reasonable. Having worked the calculator yet but I'm sure the 1L kit would get me through a few plants. @Fairlynew u used the 4L kit for 23 plants.

Back