Well I used no silica this round and had and exceptional CM problem I still grew huge arse plants but the leaves got hit hard. I am no plant scientist but I was wondering if there is something to do with silica and cm uptake more then anything Eekman. Here is pictures of some @RemoNutrients fed plants that have come to fruition.

View attachment 689859 View attachment 689860 View attachment 689861 View attachment 689862 View attachment 689863 View attachment 689864 View attachment 689865 View attachment 689866 View attachment 689880 View attachment 689889

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Thankyou Slater I have cottonmouth I appreciate the drink LOL.

Thankyou Slater I have cottonmouth I appreciate the drink LOL.

no thank you for the awesome grow, absolutely wonderful plants, very inspiring. Just brushing up on all the remo grows again and getting all tips... on the feed feed water, would you recommend not doing this due to poss cal deficiency being under LED (and also the finickity auto ) or would a feed of just magnifical in stead of water be an idea.

no thank you for the awesome grow, absolutely wonderful plants, very inspiring. Just brushing up on all the remo grows again and getting all tips... on the feed feed water, would you recommend not doing this due to poss cal deficiency being under LED (and also the finickity auto ) or would a feed of just magnifical in stead of water be an idea.

Honestly, it shouldn't be an issue. If you're worried about it, you can always run straight feeds. The feed-feed-water just saves you a little bit of cash ;)

I have 2 different LED fixtures and I didn't have an issue with this...

Joel

With the feed feed water I would think about trying it on some sample plants two or three and see the results but that is me. Autos grow at such a rate you have to experiment to a degree I have tried some different fertilizers over the three years of growing autos I have stuck with the basis of tangs improved schedule but with out the flush. I go about ten days of straight feed then water but I feed at a 1/4 to 1/2 strength depending on strain size and pheno. About straight magnifical I cannot say on giving it straight with water I assume it might help but I have never tried it. @Slater That being said I do believe I ran a little higher with REMO because the calculator is accurate compared to other companies. I found that out early on

Last edited:
Honestly, it shouldn't be an issue. If you're worried about it, you can always run straight feeds. The feed-feed-water just saves you a little bit of cash ;)

Joel
Hey Joel good to see you around. Running LEDS eh right my man

Joel

With the feed feed water I would think about trying it on some sample plants two or three and see the results but that is me. Autos grow at such a rate you have to experiment to a degree I have tried some different fertilizers over the three years of growing autos I have stuck with the basis of tangs improved schedule but with out the flush. I go about ten days of straight feed then water but I feed at a 1/4 to 1/2 strength depending on strain size and pheno. About straight magnifical I cannot say on giving it straight with water I assume it might help but I have never tried it. @Slater That being said I do believe I ran a little higher with REMO because the calculator is accurate compared to other companies. I found that out early on

Thanks guys :pass:

Back